Chapter 11

Mika POV

*Late at night

Lacus was sleeping on the couch with his legs spread wide. Ergh he's a slut even when he's sleeping. I grabbed my coat and put it on his body. I should take a fresh air. It's at night so the silent always made me feel at ease without those idiots shouting and fighting. I headed to the main deck and to my surprised, yuu was there as well. I haven't be able to talk to him since the day crowley got on the ship. God I missed him.. I walked towards him and he seemed to noticed my footsteps and turned around.

"O-oh..mika." he muttered and I stood next to him while gazing at the night sea. "Have you been well?" I asked him. "..Yes." he spoke and then he stared back at the sea. "I'm surprised you're talking to me right now.. you didn't talk to me since..." he looked down. He's right. I've been avoiding him since crowley came or was it since right after I did those things to him. I couldn't tell which one is the reason why. He already has someone he likes when he was just a kid heck maybe that person doesn't even exist anymore. I felt guilty after I did those things to him. I knew he invited me to do it but I was merely taking advantage of him for being in that state.

I placed my hand on my chest and inhale deeply. My chest hurts every time I saw him talking to someone else other than me but I felt very happy when I spent my time with him. I don't know since when this started but I don't want it to stop. The way we interact sometime can be very intense and sometime just by teasing him. It made me feel...whole. I knew this feeling very well. I looked over at him and he stared back at me. "I.." I opened my mouth but no words seems to come out. Just say it. Just say you missed him. I murdered so many people before but I couldn't even convey my feelings properly.

"Y-yes...?" he stared up at me with his pretty emerald eyes. "I.. I want that brooch of yours as soon as possible." fuck! I what am I saying. Yuu was taken aback and bit his lower lip then grabbed his brooch. "I still can't give you now but I'll let you touch it." yuu handed me his brooch and I grabbed it. The brooch is indeed beautiful. Its red in colour. "My parent knew my favourite colour is red so they picked that colour for me. But..it WAS my favourite colour until i  started to have interest in the colour of..." he stared at my face shyly. I looked back down at his brooch and feel it with my fingers but something felt off. The brooch is slightly oily at the center. "Yuu.. when was the last time you wipe your brooch?" I asked and he tilted his head. "Uh once a day. Oh yeah crowley kissed that brooch earlier because the thought of something like 'it's the closest thing to your heart.'" yu shrugged.

I gripped the brooch. "Have you been around him a lot these few weeks?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah. He flirts plenty of time and he doesn't seem would harm anyone." he said. "You can't let him do that." I mumbled. "What was that mika." he asked and I glared at him. "I said you can't let him do that!!" I shouted and he flinched by my sudden rage. "What the fuck is wrong with you! He's just being nice to me!" he responded. "Nice? All I saw he was flirting with you. He touched you a lot! Are you some kind of whore who likes attention!" I said. No stop it. That's not I wanted to say. I wanted to stop but I knew my ego has taken over me. "What did you just call me!?" he took a step forward.

"You heard me! Since you came here you bring nothing but trouble to me and to yourself!" I replied. "If you really think I'm that troublesome then you should have let ferid kill me the moment he stepped inside the bar then just take the brooch instead! But no! I was you were hesitated. You didn't want ferid to kill me. You're the one troubling yourself so stop blaming me!" he screamed on top of his lungs. I just kept my mouth shut and the both of us were staring at each other. "My brooch..give it back." he extended his hand. I moved my hand to put the brooch on his palm but then I raised my hand up high and threw the brooch hard on the wooden floor until the brooch cracked.

His eyes widened. "Noo!" he was on his knees while staring at the brooch. He took it and shakily brought it close to his chest. His small body began to trembled and the sound of sobs could be heard. "Why..are you doing this to me.." he started to cry and I suddenly felt my chest tighten in a bad way. The back of my neck feels hot. What have I done? All due to jealousy. "Yuu..I'm.." I kneel next to him and as I was about to touch his back, he snapped my hand away. "I hate you!" he got up and ran away while crying. Yuu..