Chapter 19

I heard mika left krul at the place crowley got off. She didn't say anything but i knew she regret after what she did however i didn't care about her. It took a few days for me to fully recover and I'm glad everyone helped me out when I need some help especially mika.  He didn't leave my side at all. The more days I spend my time with mika, the more I fell for him. He's very gentle and kind. He stop cursing as well. Now we're currently at he dining area and to my surprise, mika, rene and lacus joined us for dinner with my friends sharing the same table. My friends seem to be okay with it or should I say more than okay. They even started to call him mika instead of captain.

I must admit I am a bit jealous because I don't feel special anymore. Mika was sitting next to me while talking with the others and I can't seems to satisfy with the distance between us because to me our shouldesr didn't touch. I sighed and I hold my cup. "I'm going to get something to drink." as I was about to get up, mika snatched my cup. "I'll get it for you. You stay here." he got up and I grabbed his arm. "But I'm fine already mika." I pouted and he chuckled. "Yes yes." he walked away.

My heart swelled. This made me likes him more. Even though it's just small kind gesture, I felt giddy inside. "So when are you going to confess?" shinoa asked and I blushed. "H-huh?" I stuttered. "You rejected him once but that doesn't mean he gave up you know." she stated. "W-wait he confessed?" yoichi asked and shinoa nodded. "She's right kid. Mika still likes you. I mean it's obvious he stayed with you for days." lacus munched his food. "Just say that you like him already for fuck sake chicken nugget and don't think we didn't see the way you stared at him dreamily like a damn princess ergh." kimizuki rolled his eyes.

"Ops here he comes." mitsuba said and mika place the cup on the table and sat next to me. "Did I missed anything?" he raised his brows everyone shook their head. We had a small talk then both of us head back to mika's room. Mika insisted me to stay in his room until I fully recovered from my wound which I am but he worried too much. Mika slept on the couch for days and i knew it's not comfortable. I bit my lower lip. You can do this yuu. Just day you like him and then you're done. They said mika still likes me so I shouldn't be scared because I won't get rejected.. right?

Mika took of his pirate coat and lay on the couch preparing himself to sleep. "U-um mika." I called out to him. "Yes yuu?" he stared at me from the couch. "Come here for a second." I told him and he did what I said. He stood near me and I patted at the empty space on the bed. He was hesitant but he still sit next to me with appropriate distance. "M-mika I wanted to thank you for everything that you did for me and came to save me." I stared up at him and he shook his head. "It was nothing yuu. I'm the one who should be thanking you for saving my life. So thank you." he smiled and my heart throbs.

I scooted near him and he flinched. I placed my hands on his chest and I could feel his heartbeats. Come on yuu say it.. just say that you love him! "Mika..I-I lo-" "Ahh! Somene shit on the floor again what the fuck!" someone shouted. "I lov-" "Just kick off the shit at the sea duhh!!" someone shouted again. I sighed and shook my head. "It's nothing-" before I managed to say it, I felt hands cupping my cheeks and pulled me towards him. He slowly pulled me into a kiss and I swear to god I felt sparks all over my body.

He pulled away. It was brief and yet I wanted more of it. "I love you.." he confessed and I blushed. I rest my head at he crook of his neck and inhale his scent. "I-I feel the same way. I love you too mika." I said it. I finally said it. Mika pulled me away and ruffled my hair then smiled. "Get some sleep okay." he got up from the bed. No don't go.. I yanked his hand towards me then he was surprised by my sudden action then he fell on the bed on top of me. He quickly got up. "Your wound yuu!" he said but I cut him off with a kiss. This time more passionate and I put more pressure into the kiss. He kissed me back and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

I didn't know kissing would feel this good. My body is currently hot all over. Mika licked my lips and when I refused to opened he pinched my nipple through my shirt. "Ah!" I moaned and he slid his tongue inside my mouth. Oh shit. His tongue tangled with mine and we fought for dominance which he won. His tongue explored my mouth and all I could do is moaned. "Nh..mmm.." I whimpered and he bit my lower lip and gave it a pull and I arched my back. "Shit." mika groaned when I accidentally hit my groin against him

Mika is hard.. I spread my legs and wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me even more and both of us moaned when we feel each others hard on. Mika suddenly stop and pushed himself up. "Haa..we should get some sleep.." he panted and I nodded. "We're l-lovers now right?" I asked shyly and he nodded. "Then sleep next to me please. I want to cuddle.." I pouted and he chuckled. He laid next to me and covered us with his warm blanket.

"I wasn't planning on loving you but I'm glad I did mika. And you kind of remind me of someone I used to love when I was a kid. You and him acted so similar sometimes." I snuggled and he wrapped his arms around me to pulled me closer. "It's not good to compare me with someone you know. I'm offended." he played with my hair and it made me feel sleepy. "I know but the way you act really remind me of him." I almost drifted of to sleep. "Yes yes. Now go to sleep." he kissed my forehead. "Try..call me 'yuu-chan'.." I said drowsily. "Yuu-chan." he said and I smiled. "Yeah I like the sound of that..keep calling me that from now on.." I closed my eyes. The way mika said it is the same as the kid before. "Good night yuu-chan." mika said one last time and I fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________

Bare with me!! few chapters left!! oh yeah and smut as well