Forever Annoyed

"Another miserable day ahead of me, isn't that great?" Tanya mumbled to herself as she lazily rolled out of bed to get dressed for work.

"I don't even know why I have to go to work when my boss clearly hates my guts! She won't even look at me without making a rude remark."

Tanya knew no one was there but she still spoke as if she was explaining herself to someone.

"I really need to find a new job, and I really need to stop talking to myself."

It was a typical day for Tanya, wake up and complain, get dressed, and drag herself to work as she wallowed in her misery. It's like she lived her entire life complaining. Every day would bring a new reason to complain and leave her feeling like the world is against her. It's not like she didn't have any friends or family members that supported her. She had three wonderful roommates that she spent most of her time with and she was very close to her brothers and sisters. So you could say she was loved, but life just seemed to be completely against her.

Tanya went into the bathroom and undressed herself. She looked at herself in the mirror and rubbed the scar on her shoulder. That scar was the only thing that made her feel self conscious about her body, otherwise she was very content with the way she looked. She had clear, dark skin and light brown eyes that were almost hazel. Her hair was naturally curly and reached to her bra strap, which seemed long because she was only 5'4. Her breasts were a small C but she made up for it with her full, round bottom and toned legs. She worked hard to get the body she had, going to the gym four days a week and eating clean. She snapped out of her trance and got in the shower, singing as she washed herself. Afterwards, she got dressed and went into the kitchen.

"Are you leaving now?" Daysia asked.

She was the mom of the group, always checking up on everyone and making sure that she knew where they were going before they left the house.

"Yeah, a bus is coming in 13 minutes." Tanya said as she hurriedly looked in the fridge for breakfast.

"Okay I'm coming with you , I have a meeting at 10 with my advisor and after that I have to go to the library to study for my exam." 

Daysia was always in the library studying for an exam or reading for class. She didn't play when it came to getting her work done, especially since she was a third year pre-med major.

"You are always at the library Daysia, I'm honestly starting to think that you pay rent there. Like I'm pretty sure you have your own room in there."

Tanya knew that Daysia didn't like when she joked about her spending so much time at the library but it was kind of true.

"That's not fair, I have an exam on Thursday and I really don't know the material like I should." Daysia whined." You act like it's a bad thing to be studying all the time."

This time she stuck out her tongue.

"It is when you spend so long in the library that you don't know what day it is." 

Tanya tried not to laugh at her own joke but she couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at her sly remark. They walked downstairs to the bus stop in the 80 degree weather and checked the time.

"Tanya why does it say that the bus is coming in 60 minutes?"

"Oh no, don't tell me the bus left us! If the bus left I'm gonna be so damn mad."

"Yeah, if I'm late I'll lose my spot with the advisor and I'll have to wait another hour until she's free."

Tanya checked her phone just to see that the bus was really coming in an hour.