Chapter Five~

Dedicated to...vampghoul! For having the first comment in the last chap! :)

Man this chapter made me feel like such a perv...It was so awkward to write...But I wrote it and I'm not about to take it back. xP

So yeah...we don't get that awkward no worries, it doesn't get to the whole nine yards, but it presses the PG13 to a few limits. >.<

-Chapter Five-

-Alan’s POV-

“So where are you taking me?” I asked Kendal with a grin. He had let Cam go, but he continued to drag me along with him. “Not that I’m complaining.”

“Will you shut up?!” He demanded angrily. “You’re beginning to piss me off.”

“Oh come on, Kenny,” I coaxed pulling him to a halt. “You know you want to drag me home with you.”

“Kenny?” He faced me with a frown. “Really?”

“What?” I asked puzzled and he let me go walking off, but I ran ahead and took his hand in mine. “Okay, I’ll stop teasing you. Just tell me...why’d you break up with me?”

He looked back at me searching my gaze before letting out a profound sigh. “Can’t you let it go?”

“Why would I?” I demanded.

“It was a long time ago,” he answered. “Years ago now.”

“Yeah three years to be exact,” I muttered. “Your point? I see that Fray is still going after Ciel.”

“That’s different,” he countered.

“How so?” I asked. “I know you still love me, you said so back then.”

“I don’t anymore, that was back then.”

“So what?” I demanded. “Did you fall in love with someone else?”

“What? No! I haven’t...” He trailed off.

“What’s your excuse this time?” I pressed. “Or are you going to cast some spell on me again so I forget we had this talk?”

“How did-?”

“How did I know?” I cut him off. “Please, I know you well enough to know you would never face me head on, never answer my questions.”

“But-”

“Why did you leave me?” I pleaded. “I love you, always have.”

“Stop it,” he growled. I pulled him back towards me kissing him hard, but he pushed me away ripped away from me. “I hate you! There! I said it, I left you because of that!”

Something in me tightened and I felt a pain in my chest blossom making breathing hard and then a strange sense of needing to show Kendal who he belongs to came over me. There was a wrenching need to be the dominant one. Without a single thought I took hold of his hand dragging him with me towards the nearest restroom and his eyes widened.

“What the hell are you doing, Alan?” He demanded trying to pull away, but this time he couldn’t. “Let go of me.”

I ignored his protests until we were in the confinement of the restroom, it was empty and I slammed him onto the tile wall shoving a knee between his legs. He gasped before groaning as I pressed close biting at his neck hard making him blush.

“I remember you liked it rough,” I said with a light smirk. “You were quite the masochist...still are.”

“What are you doing?” He gasped.