Chapter Nineteen~

Dedicated to...Anisah123! 'Cause the wonderful cookie asked for this POV. :3

The link to the r-rated version is once again the first comment down there! Comment and vote! :D And so so so sorry for the late update, but I've been sick as shizz and just had a lot going on with school...including the fact I donated blood and felt worse. e.e

But I saved a life! Ha! :D

-Chapter Nineteen-

-Zack’s POV-

“This is why I wanted to do the never age spell on Ciel, look at him now!” Hunter rambled on. “Dirtying my sheets!”

“Hunter, you just always were overprotective of him…because at first you thought he made a cute girl,” I mumbled hopelessly trying to calm his rambling.

“That is beside the point,” Hunter muttered as he turned away making me smirk. Things felt great now that Ciel was back and that he was probably mating with Fray as we spoke, I have to admit I never liked the Laforet family, but Fray had proven himself over these past years trying his best to get Ciel back.

“So what do you have planned for the Council now?” I demanded crossing my arms over my chest knowing he was hiding something.

“Planned?” He arched a brow. “What makes you think I have any plan?”

“You always have a plan and you hate the Council as much as the next demon in this world…so what do you have planned?” I pressed.

“I only hate them because they tried to keep us apart,” he replied lowly as he stepped closer. “I don’t like being apart from you…”

“I don’t either,” I mumbled helplessly as his lips pressed to mine once again kissing my gently, but I pulled away. “So what’s the plan?”

He chuckled. “Why does that never work on you?”

“Because I’m not some school girl whose love struck by you,” I scoffed and he only grinned. “Now how about you tell me what it is you-”

“You used to be,” he murmured. “Remember when we were teenagers? You used to blush every time I was around.”

“Shut up,” I mumbled looking away.

“Oh, remember the first time we-”

“No!” I cut him at mid-sentence covering both my ears and shutting my eyes tightly.

“Zack!” I knew that voice better than my own when I heard it that I instantly turned to see Hunter running to me and I frowned. We weren’t supposed to see each other this week. The Council had told us not to.

“What are you doing here?” I said trying to hide my panicked tone.

“Don’t worry! No one saw me sneak out.” He smiled that wide sixteen year old smile of his that made me blush a little as I looked to the ground, he noticed and peered down at me. “Are you sick or something?”

“I…uhh…not re-”

I was cut off by his lips on mine firmly as he kissed me before pulling away and I was left speechless. He always seemed to like kissing me, but I knew he was only teasing. I mean we were talking about Hunter, the Hunter that slept around with girls and had his own fan club of girls. He was just teasing me, I wondered if I made my feelings too obvious that he knew. Would he be disgusted if I told him that I knew he was my partner for sure? He’d hate me, no questions asked.

“Why do you do that?!” I demanded as I wiped a hand over my mouth forcing a grimace on my face. “You’re being gross again.”

“You know you love it,” he said with a taunting smile of his that made my stomach drop. Why’d he have to smile at me like that? He’d never smiled at his girlfriends like that…or anyone for that matter. “And I wanted to see you no stupid Council is going to keep me away from my baby brother.”