Introduction.

You all know when you are at high school some stuff can get really hard. Drama, romance, friends, family, responsibility. It's not that easy to have a balance in a teenage life. And it's more difficult when you are a super hero. Your responsibilities are way much more. That's how Adrien and Marinette's life works. Are they able to take control of their life? Or the possibilities for destroying everything is on the way to make their appearance? Let's start.

It was a cold Saturday evening in Paris. It was during Christmas period so I had to help my parents at the bakery. I was kinda sad because all my  friends, and the love of my life, were about to go for some hot chocolate and spend some time all together. Then, suddenly, when I heard the bell of the door, I raised my head telling completely spontaneously "Hello. Can I help-" when I saw all of my squad smiling at me.

Adrien: Hello Mari. Merry Christmas. This is for you. *He gave me a cup of hot chocolate*
Alya: Heyyy giiirl...look what I'm holdiiing for you *she was having a package with my favourite biscuits, after the cookies that my parents make of course.*
Marinette: Guys what...what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to hang out?
Al: Well it wasn't the same without you...
A: Yeah, the truth is that it was a little boring...
M: *goggled my eyes and looked at Alya with a wide smile*
Al: Yeah, the boy was so bored and he thought of make you a surprise by coming here with your favourite stuff.
M: Wow...A..Adrien, you-y..you really though of that?
A: Ehm basically...yes. I felt sorry about you. And I really missed you. Your company I mean...i missed your company, yeah...
*Awkward silence.*
S: Ooh hello kids. Can I help you?
M: Mom basically they came to see me. You know...because I have to work and was not able to go with them...
S: I see little grumpy. Well I think that you have worked enough for today. You can go upstairs. Dad is not home and I just baked a chocolate cake, you can spend your time there.
M: OMG MOM YOU ARE AMAZING. THANK YOU *I hug her* come on guys, lets go up stairs.

We went to my bedroom. A few minutes later Nino, Julica and Rose came too. We spend the whole night together. Laughing, eating, drinking chocolate and playing board games. It feels so good having some good friends.

[Narrator]
All this time, Adrien was looking at Marinette. The way she smiles, the way she laughs...everything on her. But no one was noticing that. It just passed like a by-accident-fact. This beautiful squad spend the Christmas holidays in the best way they could.
Nino and Alya were coming closer and closer as a couple. Marinette and Andrien started hanging out more, and Marinette was, FINALLY, able to say more than one sentence to Adrien without lose her words. LadyBug and Chat Noir was saving Paris without facing any spacial problem. Everything seemed really good. And it was. When Christmas passed, it was time to go back to school. Which meant more responsibilities not only about the homework stuff.

Author:

Hey guys! First of all thank you for reading my fanfic! I hope I won't disappoint you.😊 It's the first part and that's why it's so small but while the plot will get developed the parts will get bigger! I will upload one more tomorrow, none during the weekend and by the new week the main schedule will be: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday new part.

I am Greek, which means that English is not my mother language so excuse me for possible grammar, spelling or vocabulary mistakes.

I would like to thank @marichattxn (Instagram account) for the amazing cover and you will see more of her work during the fanfic. Have a miraculous day!❤