Chapter 1.

[Narrator]
Schools started once again. It was almost spring and all the sport teams had to be ready for the champion's season. I bet you are curious why I'm mentioning that. Well, Marinette's biggest secret, after LadyBug's identity, was that she was part of the basketball team. Not just one member. She was the captain.

*Through back*

Marinette since the age of  7, every summer she used to join a summer camp. In this camp she created the love for basketball. All these years she was practicing again again. One day, last summer, while she was just playing a friendly basketball  game with her friends, the trainer saw that she had improved her skills much more he expected. He wrote a recommendation letter to the trainer of her High School, and that's how Marinette became member of the basketball team. Oh, and how did she become a captain? How does this affect her life? The trainer saw Marinette playing basketball. You know, when you are in a thing for years, you can discriminate the stars, the ones who can have a great future in this. And Mari was that kid. So, the old captain became a simple player. Skylar, the old captain, during all this year had pure hate for Marinette. Not because she was replaced by someone better, but due to the fact that this "someone better" was a shy, antisocial girl with no experience in a court. Why it was a secret? As I said Marinette was a little shy girl who barely talked to her friends, not mentioning her crush. So she just kept it for herself, to be able to focus on that. Until the one day...

*Back to the present*

Marinette went to school. Aa usual she sat next to Alya, while in front of her were sitting Nino and Andrien. The four friends seemed to be happy. The ultimate couple *Alya and Nino* was as always: cute and loveable. But what about Marinette and Adrien?

Adrien: *staring at Marinette*
Nino: Yo dude, she is not a painting or something. Get your eyes off her.
Adrien: *no response*
Nino: Jesus man are you even listening? Hello, earth to Adrien. God, if I didn't know you, I would bet that you are in love with her but-
Adrien: WHAT? IN LOVE? WITH HER? NOT EVEN CLOSE. SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND YOU KNOW.
Nino: Wooow calm down and basically keep your voice down. She is sitting almost next to you.
Adrien: *whisper* I wish she was.
Nino: Did you just said-
Adrien: That you are right. I need to calm down. But don't even dare to say again that I'm in love with that ang- ehm mean Mari.
Nino: Sure bro. Pretty Sure. *He turned his head to look at the teacher but he was able to see Andrien trying to catch an eye on Marinette. *
Teacher: Kids, this hour is asked the basketball team to go at the gym.
*All girls stood up and starting to walk out of the class. Marinette was frozen. Didn't know what to do. She was sitting next to Alya when..*
Skylar: Oh girls wait, we can't go without our captain. Right Marinette? *sarcastic*
Alya: Why you are referring to Marinette? This is a basketball team, not a fashion one. And all in all, aren't you the captain?
Skylar: Whait, what? Hahah Marinette you haven't told them? Marinette is the captain of the basketball team since September.
All class: WHAT?
Nino: That's. Impossible. Sorry bestie but this is out of reality.
Alya: Yeah Mari knows barely how to walk without fall down.
Skykar: Jezz, even her friends confirm how useless she is and she keeps being our captain.
Adrien: Wait...Mari, is this true?
Marinette: A..Adrien, Alya, Nino...I...*she was shocked*
Skylar: Oh please. We have more important things than explaining your life as a by-chance-captain. You coming?
Marinette: Sure. I'll talk to you about that later. Promise.
Alya: Oh men...that was huge!
Nino: Can you believe it? We are her best friends and we didn't have a clue!
Adrien: *was in silence*
Nino: You ok?
Adrien: Sure, just...why she kept that as a secret?

*Adrien's thoughts*

Why? I mean...it's not a big deal. She didn't want us as her support? Or did she start kicking us out of her life? Why so mistery my princess...what other secrets do you have...

***********

That's for today and this week in general. See ya on Monday and don't forget our schedule: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday new part!❤