Chapter 13.

We ran as fast as we could to reach at Master Fu's place ASAP!

Adrien: Master Fu, we're-
Master Fu: Late.
Adrien: Huh?
Master Fu: Why you didn't come to me by the first time? Ok I understand that you Adrien didn't know who LadyBug is, and you Marinette have amnesia, but Tikki and Plagg, I'm really disappointed from your behaviour.
Tikki: Master Fu, we all know that if I told you that, you would ask Marinette to give it up and we all know that there is no one else better for this hero.
Master Fu: I can't disagree with that. But you are lucky that you handled it in a good way. No, tell me everything.
Adrien: First of all, we have this akuma *He took out of his back the bottle* when I captured it LadyBug wasn't there to de-evilized it so I had to do something to avoid the creation of replicas. But it's not a usual akuma. HawkMoth is using it to connect with us through Marinette. He is claiming that she is an easy target because she hasn't all her memories and she can't control her mind.
Master Fu: He is right. We have to bring back all Marinette's memories, destroy the akuma and find out a way to win this villain, for good.
Adrien: I have an idea. HawkMoth communicate with us through Marinette because she can't control her mind.
Marinette: No shit Sherlock.
Adrien: ...SO, he manipulates her memories too, making her remember only what he wants, to make her confused and not able to focus on the attacks.
Marinette: Holly shit, you are smart.
Adrien: Master Fu, since she is a super hero and able to defend herself, can I punch her?
Master Fu: What was I thinking when I gave the miraculous to you?
Marinette&Adrien: Hahahahaha!
Adrien: So, if we destroy the akuma he will not be able more to use Marinette.
Marinette: But what about Skyler's akuma?
Master Fu: You don't have to worry about this. It's already in use for Ball Player's powers and to contact with her.
Adrien: So...
Master Fu: We have to de-evilize the akuma. LadyBug...it would be our honor.
Marinette: Tikki, spots on!
LB: Time to de-evilized!! *I captured it and made it a butterfly again.* Bye bye little butterfly. *Suddenly I felt weak and fell on my knees.* Ah!
Adrien: MARINETTE.
Master Fu: It's okay. She got disconnected with the dark Lord. She'll be ok in some minutes. Let's take her there to sleep. *He pointed the bed.*
Adrien: Master Fu, can I-
Master Fu: Yes. You can stay with her.
Adrien: Oh...thank you.
Master Fu: Adrien...do you know why I chose you and Marinette?
Adrien: Because we treated you kindly?
Master Fu: Well of course, because heroes must have manners but this is not the only reason. You and Marinette...you have something. Chemistry. Fire. When you look at each other it feels like-
Adrien: everything is possible. We can win anyone. We can save the world over and over again.
Master Fu: It's your destiny to be together. Not only as heroes, not only as classmates...but in your own unique way too.
Adrien: Thank you Master Fu.
Master Fu: Hold her hand. It gives her courage and power.
Adrien: *He smiled*

Almost an hour passed and I hadn't woke up. I was able to feel everything around me, but not to wake up.

Marinette: protect me *I whispered without even doing it on purpose*
Adrien: What? *Then he felt it too. Something was in the room. He saw the curtains moving, the floor rubbing, he was listening steps.* Stay away from her. *He didn't know what was that. He was just listening noises, when he saw a light.* Oooh what's...what's that? *He saw light. A red one. And then, someone came out of this light. Passing by everything around, even Adrien. She came to me. She looked at me. "Stay strong. More fights are coming. You need to protect him. You need to fight. You are strong." She moved her hands above my body like she was giving me more power. She looked Adrien.*
Adrien: Who...who are you? What's going on?
Spirit: Marinette asked for my protection.
Adrien: What are you?
Spirit: I am LadyBug's spirit. An ancient one. I am here when my hero is in danger, desperate, needs help. Marinette meets all re prerequisites, so here I am. Taking care of her. She'll be in great danger. *She started faded away*
Adrien: Wait, no, don't go-
Spirit: Take care of yourself too Chat Noir. *She faded away completely*
Adrien: How does she know...
Marinette: Adrien?
Adrien: You're awake!
Marinette: What happened? Why am I at Master Fu's place?
Adrien: Your amnesia Marinette, it's gone. You have all your memories back. HawkMoth is not able to manipulate you any more.
Marinette: Wh...what? But I don't feel anything different.
Adrien: Hmmm...it's okay, otherwise you are just a basketball player.
Marinette: I'm the captain! And you know it.
Adrien: Naaah, Skyler is.
Marinette: Wtf Andrien? You know that Skyler hates me for replace her because I'm better.
Adrien: *He just gave me a look of relief*
Marinette: OH MY GOD I REMEMBER.
Master Fu: CONGRATULATIONS. NOW THE WHOLE NEIGHBOUR KNOWS ABOUT THAT. NOW IF YOU DON'T MIND, KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN.
Marinette: SORRY!
Adrien: Hahaha that's...that's incredible. We have to tell your parents, and Alya, and Nino and your team and-
Marinette: Adrien...
Adrien: What?
Marinette: I've missed you so much...
Adrien: I have missed you too...come on, time to go home.