Chapter 10.

CN: Your...yo...your earings. *He started trembling and his eyes was full of tears.*
Marinette: Yeah...what does that mean?
CN: No no no...this...it's not possible. It can't be you.
Marinette: I can't be what? Talk to me Chat Noir. What's going on?
CN: Marinette, what was the other memory you had?
Marinette: Today, at school, a friend of mine, Adrien, was willing to help me carrying my things when he said for fun that it's his pleasure to be my slave, and then a specific one memory crossed my mind but...
CN: What?
Marinette: It was not one person...my mind played games with this memory between two people. You and him.
CN: *Sat down completely silenced and confused*
Marinette: Adrien...can I ask you something?
CN: Sure Angel, whatev- ugh...sorry, did you just said Adrien?
Marinette: Don't hide anymore. I know your real identity. That's the reason my mind is playing games with me.
CN: I don't know what you're-
Marinette: Please. Don't deny it. You need me and I need you. Just show me who you are...
CN: Plagg...claws- MARINETTE?!
*Marinette fell down. She looked so pale.*
CN: MARINETTE WHAT'S GOING ON? TALK ME.
Marinette: Hee...help Cha...chat. I...i can't breathe...
CN: NO NO NO MARINETTE STAY WITH ME. TIKKI, PLAGG HELP!
*Marinette rolled and closed her eyes. Suddenly she opened them. Her eyes were purple. Her skin was pale. It looked like she was between death and life when...*
-Did you miss me?
CN: Okay. I'm pretty sure that the one who is talking is not Marinette.
-Don't be silly Chat Noir. I am your enemy for the last 3 years. How could you not recognise me?
CN: HawkMoth...
HM: That's right my boy.
CN: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?
HM: Don't worry. She is just my source to communicate with you. Don't forget that one of my akumas is still alive and it's pretty easy to use one of my two heroes to tell what I want.
CN: One of your two...heroes?
HM: Since LadyBug has amnesia and can't remember anything or control her mind I'm using it.
CN: STOP IT! BRING HER BACK. DON'T HURT HER!
HM: I'll keep her this way for how long I want, hahahaha!
CN: LADYBUG WAKE UP!
HM: My little kitty is afraid of his friend?! Well let's see how much you are able to do for her...
*Suddenly Marinette's body started swinged and heading out of the balcony.*
HM: Say goodbye to your friend.
CN: MARINETTE NOOOO!!
*HawckMoth stopped controlling Marinette's body and she was falling down. Chat Noir without even thinking jumbed from the balcony, caught her and with the help of his rid landed on the ground without being hurt non of them.*

"I'll be back Chat Noir. That was only the beginning." a voice said and then disappeared.

Marinette: *Took a deep breath and opened her eyes terrifying.* CHAT NOIR! *She hugged him and started crying.*
CN: Oh Marinette... I am so sorry. Sssshh don't cry my precious girl. I am here now.
Marinette: Chat...I am so afraid. What happened? What was that?
CN: Sssh..since I am here, you don't have to be afraid of anything. I'll be your guard. No one is gonna hurt you.
Marinette: Chat--
CN: Just call me...Adrien. Plagg, claws in.
Marinette: AdRIEN!
Adrien: I knew that it would be impossible to be hidden for ever. You are smarter than I thought.
Marinette: Why...why you did this? Why you revealed your identity?
Adrien: Come one. Let's go home, have a cup of hot chocolate and I'll explain everything. But...Marinette...we are together in this. You have to trust me so I can help you. We can win him.
Marinette: Adrien...
Adrien: Yes sweetie?
Marinette: I'm scared.
Adrien: I know. But you know...you used to be a strong, independence girl. The one who can do anything.
Marinette: That girl is gone.
Adrien: It's not gone. Just a little bit lost. But we'll find her together, okay?
Marinette: Okay.
Adrien: Come with me. I have to show you something.

*The two teenagers went ahead to Adrien's home. Adrien ask Nathalie to make them hot chocolate to drink. Adrien gave a blanket to Marinette. She was trembling both from the shock and from the cold weather.*

Adrien: How you feeling?
Marinette: Much better. Thank you.
Adrien: So...I would like you to meet someone.
Marinette: Who?
Adrien: Tikki...please, come here.
Marinette: Did you say...Tikki?
Tikki: Hello Marinette. I am so happy to see you again. 😊
Marinette: WOW WHAT THE HELL, Α FLYING CREATURE?! *She hid herself behind a chair.*
Adrien: Hahaha don't worry. She is your kwami.
Marinette: My what? 
Adrien: Let me explain you. PLAAAAGG, COME HERE.
Plagg: What is so important that I have to interrupt my meal?
Adrien: Wtf men? You are always eating.
Plagg: Yeah, you got a point...
Adrien: Whatever. Marinette, this is Plagg. My kwami. The one who gives me my powers when I become Chat Noir. This ring is my Miraculous. Here is where Plagg lives when I am Chat Noir. If I don't wear it, Plagg does not exist. It's like his heart. No one can take this. Especially HawkMoth, the bad guy.
Marinette: Okay.
Adrien: So when I say Plagg claws out *He became Chat Noir* I turn into Chat Noir's identity. This is my weapon *He showed her his rid.* and I have a special power which can be activated once every time and destroy only one thing. Plagg claws in.
Marinette: Ok. I got it.
Tikki: These things apply for you Marinette too. Your earings are your miraculous. It works the same way with Adrien's ring. It's my source of energy, where I live, and HawkMoth must not take them! Either your earings or Adrien's ring. You words are "Tikki spots on."
Marinette: Ok Mari...here goes nothing. Tikki, spots on! *Marinette transformed into LadyBug.* OH. MY. GOD.
Adrien: God...it's really you!
LadyBug: And now what?
Adrien: Look. This yo-yo is your weapon.
LadyBug: Are you kidding me? I have a yo-yo as a weapon?
Adrien: You have no idea what this yo-yo can do. It's magic. That means that it is unbreakable. Also it gives you your lucky staff for every villain.
LadyBug: How?
Adrien: You just say "Lucky Charm" and then an object appears. You look around and the objects that are gonna be spotted gives you the solution. Also you capture akumas and you de-evilize them.
LadyBug: W o w...can I move with this yo-yo?
Adrien: Yes. This is how you go from the one place to the other. But come on now, turn into Marinette. We have a lot of things to say.
LadyBug: Tikki, spots off.