Chapter 12.

Skyler left the toilet. I looked myself in the mirror. Blood all over at the right part of my face. A few scratches and a big bruise. Damn Skyler...I'm gonna kill you. I was trying to clean the wounds while I heard someone screaming.

|| Meanwhile ||

HM: What were you thinking?
Skyler: I AM SO TIRED OF HER AND HER PREFECT CHARACTER. EVERYONE THINK THAT SHE IS AN ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL AND I AM THE BULLY WHO IS TRYING TO HURT HER.
HM: I know that you are upset my child, but this is not a solution. Don't ever dare again to be violent against her.
Skyler: This is my fight! I'll do whatever I want! And it would be pretty helpful if I had some special powers you know...
HM: Stop asking for this!
Skyler: No! I won't! I won't until you'll give it to me!
HM: Why teenagers have to be so stubborn. Alright...here is your akuma. But remember: only for powers. If you disobey me, you'll have to accept the consequences.
Skyler: Jesus Dad...I just want to win her easily.
HM: Ok my child. I trust you. So, here is your akuma...ball player.
Skyler: *got akumatized* It's time to play...Marinette!

|| Back to the toilets ||

I cleaned up my face and decided to go outside. When I stepped out of the toilet....

Marinette: AAAAAAHH! *I fell down.*
Skyler: Did you miss me captain?
Marinette: What the...oh no...
Skyler: That's right bitch. You said that you are not afraid of me, but what about the Ball Player?

Skyler started throwing magic balls towards me while I was trying to avoid them.

Adrien: MARINETTE!
Marinette: ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
Adrien: PLAGG CLAWS OUT!
CN: Oh, is it a word wide day of sports or something? Cause I don't remember the P.E. in the program.
Skyler: This is not your fight Chat Noir. Go away or you'll die.
CN: Sounds good to me. I was too bored anyway. But please, can we wait for my partner? She'll be here s-
LB: Sorry, I'm late! Ugh traffic is horrible.
Skyler: You can fly. Almost.
LB: Have you any idea how many birds love to take their daily walk this hour?
Skyler: Well the truth is that-- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I know what you are trying to do. This is a planned conversation to distract me and get your plan to win me ready, but it doesn't work.
LB: Oh it has already worked. CHAT NOIR, NOW!

Chat Noir jumbed from the top of the stairs. Skyler, I mean Ball Player had no much time to react so she just fell down and Chat was above her, holding her hands so she wouldn't be able to attack with balls. I ran to take of her wristband because the akuma was inside of it. Just a few second before I touched her, she kicked Chat away.

LB: CHAT NOOO!! *He crashed the wall and fell unconscious to the ground. Ball Player walked towards him. Grabbed his hand and tried to take his ring. Then I attacked her with my yo yo holding back her hand from taking it.* Don't even think about it.
Skyler: Hahaha, you really thing that a stupid yo yo can stop me?
LB: Oh, you have no idea.

[Narrator]
LadyBug ran towards Ball Player. She hit her. BP (ball player) fell down. Before she would be able to stand up LB punched her. "No one messes with my kitty". BL player was so angry. She stoop up. Kicked LB at the stomach and then attacked her with magic balls. LB lost her balance. She fell down. She started crawling backwards and then, she reached the wall. No more space to escape. No more strength to defend herself. BP was ready for her last attack before kill LB "Last words?- NO!" she saw LB's cheek. She had the mark of her ring. When she hit Marinette the two letters left a mark on her. BP was shocked.

|| Back as characters ||

BP: Last words?!- NO!
CN: Hey, b-girl. No one messes with my Lady!
BP: I... I...have to...*She ran away*
LB: HAT!! *I hugged him*
CN: I told you. I'll always protect you.
LB: Chat I am so sorry that I didn't protect you first! I just...*I burst into tears*
CN: Hey, no no no...are you crazy? Have you any idea how you defended me back there all alone?
LB: You...you saw it?
CN: Of course! I was just not that strong to come back so I just sat to regain my powers. I was so scared...
LB: I scared too.
Alya: YES! THAT'S IT! THIS IS GONNA BLOW UP MY BLOG! YOOOHOO!
LB: *I looked at her.* You know...private moment?
Alya: Did I say that out loud? Um yes...hehe, I'm gonna leave you now...stupid Alya! Why I can't handle my enthusiasm!!
CN: Hahah I bet that she will freak out if she learn who are you!
LB: She doesn't have to. Wait...where is Ball Player?
CN: Of fuck...come on, we have to visit Master Fu. Now!