Chapter 3.

Marinette's POV.

The last thing I remember is a screaming. It sounded like Adrien's voice. And then, everything turned into black.

Adrien's POV.

Now I know why she hadn't told us a thing. She got distracted easily. She just wanted to focus on the game. God...please...the only thing I'm asking for is my little angel to be okay. I don't know how exactly I feel. I don't know if she is a friend or something more. The only thing I know, is that when I saw her crashing the floor and then no reaction to get up, I felt like I lost my entirely world in one second. I heard the noise of an ambulance. And then I was able just to see scared people running toward Marinette. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I couldn't hear anything. I sat down. I dipped my head in my hands and I started crying. Alya and Nino hugged me, and then helped me to stand up. When I went out and I saw Nathalie, I asked her *begged basically* to take me, Alya and Nino to the hospital. God...we were all so broken. Nino hadn't said a word and Alya was trying to be optimistic, but I was able to see how worry she was for her best friend. We reached at the hospital. There we met her parents, her team and her trainer.

Sabine: Kids, you came...
Alya: Of course Mrs. Dupain-Cheng we came. We couldn't leave either you or Marinette.
Adrien: Any news from the doctor?
Sabine: Nothing.
*after 30 minutes*
Tom: Sabine look, Doctor is coming.
*everyone stood up*
Doctor: All you are for the young Dupain-Cheng lady?
All: YES!
Doctor: Oh...okay. First I would like to talk with her parents. In private. Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, please follow me.
*They went to doctor's office.*
Doctor: I want to be clear with you: When your daughter crashed the floor, she hit her head. Badly. She lost some blood. The good news is that we managed to stabilize her situation.
Tom: Thank God.
Doctor: But...there are some bad news too...
Tom&Sabine: ...
Doctor: The part of her head wich got hit, caused amnesia.
Sabine: WHAT?!
Doctor: We don't know if it's temporary or permanent. If she does not wake up we can't be sure for anything. We only can-
Nurse: Doctor. The girl is awake.
Doctor: I'm coming. I'll let you know what happened. I promise, but know I have to check your daughter.

*Tom and Sabine went out and told the three friends what doctor said.*

Alya: No no no...this is not true.
Nino: Is...is there any treatment? Anything we can do to make her remember?
Adrien: I have to call my dad. Ask for his help. We will find her the best doctors.
Sabine: Adrien I really appreciate your interest but-
Adrien: NO! I CAN NOT LEAVE HER LIVE LIKE THIS. I CAN NOT LIVE KNOWING THAT THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE IS SUFFERING AND I DON'T DO NOTHING.
Nino: Bro calm down..
Adrien: NO! I'M NOT CALMING DOWN. I gave her once a promise: That I'll never let her down or give up on her. And that's what I'm gonna do.
Alya: ADRIEN WAIT.
*Adrien start running and left the hospital.*

Meanwhile, in Marinette hospital-room

Marinette: Where am I...what is this place...who are..WOW WOW OH WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHAT ARE ALL THIS STUFF?
Doctor: Hello. Marinette. I'm Doctor Smiths. Calm Down and I'll explain everything.
Marinette: I don't know if I have to creep out that I don't understand who Marinette is or there is someone else in this room that I cannot neither see nor hear.
Doctor: Well if you want an answer based on your question, it's the first. BUT you don't have to creep out. Your name is Marinette. You had an accident during your basketball game which caused you amnesia. That's why you are here.
Marinette: But I... I don't...remember anything..
Doctor: That's what happens when you have amnesia.
Marinette: No I mean...i don't remember nothing about me, my family, my friends JESUS CHRIST PLEASE HELP I DON'T REMEMBER A THING ON MY-
Doctor: OKAY MARINETTE CALM DOWN. THIS IS NORMAL. YOUR REACTION IS NORMAL. EVERYTHING IS NORMAL. We will call your parents right now. Nurse, please tell Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng that they can visit their daughter.
Marinette: God my last name is awful...
Doctor: I'm really curious...are you that weird in your normal condition too?
*the door opened*
Sabine: Oh my God my little girl, you are okay. *She hugged Marinette*
Marinette: Okay...I'm pretty sure that she is my mom.
Doctor: How did you come to this conclusion?
Marinette: I know that I have amnesia but...are there lots of people with blue hair?
Doctor: Well you got a point here...
Marinette: But I can't see how this...alive teddy bear is my father.
Tom: Sabine...do I have your permission to punish her when we go back home?
Sabine: Hahaha come on Tom...sweetheart, yes I am your mom, and yes this alive teddy bear is your father.
Marinette: Cool...because I really like him.
Tom: Okay...maybe the punishment can wait...
Doctor: I'll leave you alone.

*While the family Dupain-Cheng was alone in the room, Marinette's parents told her everything about her life. Her love about fashion, her friends Alya, Nino, Adrien, the basketball team and how much she loves playing basketball. Marinette's reaction to all these was totally normal. Something really good for her. She had already regain her knowledge for her life to start live again and start fight amnesia, expect from one little thing which could make the difference.*