Chapter 5.

Tikki: We have a problem...
Plagg: What kind of problem a kwami can-
Tikki: LadyBug lost her memory.
Plagg: WAIT WHAT?
Tikki: She had an accident. She hit her head. She has forgotten everything. She barely recognize her friends.
Plagg: I understand...you can't just go to her and- OH OH OH WAAAIIT A MINUTE...SHE LOST HER MEMORY AT A BASKETBALL GAME?
Tikki: Amm yes...?
Plagg: Is that girl over there? *He pointed Marinette*
Tikki: Ye...yeah. How did you know that...?
Plagg: No no no, that is a disaster.
Tikki: Plagg, what's going on? How do you know Marinette?
Plagg: ...
Tikki: PLAGG TELL ME. YOU KNOW THIS IS SERIOUS.
Plagg: SHE IS ADRIEN'S BEST FRIEND AND KINDA CRUSH.
Tikki: OH. MY. GOD. Is...is he Adrien Agreste?
Plagg: ...yes?
Tikki: And how you are related with him...?
Plagg: ...
Tikki: Please. Don't tell me that...
Plagg: I'm Adrien's kwami....Adrien is Cat Noir.
Tikki: This such a huge mess.
Plagg: Why?
Tikki: Were you born that stupid or did you take lessons...?
Plagg: Huh?
Tikki: God help me... Look. I told you that LadyBug had an accident and lost her memory, right?
Plagg: Right.
Tikki: You asked me if I was referring to that girl with the blue hair, right?
Plagg: Right.
Tikki: I am LadyBug's kwami, right?
Plagg: Right.
Tikki: ...got it?
Plagg: Yes....nnnno...
Tikki: You brain-less kwami! I AM MARINETTE'S KWAMI WHO IS LADYBUG AND YOU ARE ADRIEN'S KWAMI WHO IS CAT NOIR.
Plagg: HOLLY SHIT!
Tikki: Goodmornig sunshine. How you feeling? -.-
Plagg: What...are we gonna do?
Tikki: I.... I don't know but we have to move fast before-
*Some people started screaming*
Tikki: What's going on?
Plagg: Oh no...it's an attack. I have to go. Paris needs a hero right now. We'll figure something out. Promise Tikki.
Tikki: PLAGG WAIT-

*Back to Marintte and Adrien*

Marinette: What the- OH MY FREAKING GOD WHAT IS THIS THING?

*The whole river and everything around it became black. Something like glitz. It seemed like it trapped everything in its way. Adrien suddenly disappeared.*

Marinette: A...Adrien?
-WATCH OUT!
*Someone grabbed me and lifted me up to a tree*
Marinette: What happen? Please heeeelpp! Who...who are you? Don't hurt me...
-How could I ever hurt a creature like you...?
*I looked in his eyes. Green. They remind me of something. Of someone.*
-I'm Cat Noir. One of the two heroes Paris has.
Marinette: Where is my friend?
CN: I got him somewhere safe. Please stay here. Don't even think to climb down of this tree. If you need anything just call my name.
Marinette: Do I...know you? Have we ever met before? You really remind me of someone.
CN: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. I mean...no. No one knows my real identity. Maybe you just recognize me from previous attacks. *He heard a scream.* Sorry beautiful, I have to go. My partner is waiting for me. See ya around. *And he flied away. But I was so sure that I known him from somewhere.*

[Narrator]
Cat Noir flied away. He was at a rooftop, waiting for his Lady to appear, to make a plan and destroy this akuma. And as the time passed, LadyBug was not there. He tried to take this monster away and cause the least possible damage to the town.

CN: Where are you LadyBug? I need you. Paris need you. Boogaboo...please. *He looked at the rooftop she used to wait for him and then he started running out of town.*

Reporter: Goodevenig Paris! Our city is one more time under HawkMoth's attack. But there is a question which worries everyone: Where is LadyBug? Did she leave Cat Noir all alone? What happened to her and she is not here? Our heroine, if you are watching this, please, don't give up on us. On our city.

Marinette was still on this tree. When she heard the news about LadyBug she started feeling weird.

Marinette: LadyBug? I think I remember something...it sounds so familiar to m- UGH! MY HEAD! *Marinette suddenly felt a heavy pain in her head. She couldn't hear or see anything. She just said "Cat Noir..." and she fell on the ground.*

*Back to Cat Noir*

While he was trying to win this crazy black thing, he knew that even if he spotted the akuma, he wouldn't de-evilize it. He accidentally made some annoying noise wich seemed to distract the unnormal creature. *That's it.* he thought.

"If my Lady was here, with her lucky charm she would get something to make this noise. Or...what else...hmm...or something to trap this akuma. Yes! I have to find a bottle."

He ran into a cafeteria. The employee was willing to help and gave him the bottle. He went out, took every iron rod and started hit every single bin, railings and other things that could make this noise. It worked! The glitz almost melted revealing everything it had take with while it was spreaded all over the city. Cat took the akuma and put it very carefully in the bottle. Then, the black glitz suddenly disappeared.

" What the...whatever. Without LadyBug here to de-evilize this butterfly I have to take it to Master Fu. I'm sure that he knows what to do. But first...let me call her and see if she is okay."

And that's when Marinette felt this unbearable pain and fell unconscious on the ground.