It feels like the first time...

I'm quite astonished by the fact, how everytime I'm about to meet you, I get this ticklish feeling inside of me.

Its been four years since you asked me out, and even today, it feels like the first time.

I still take hours to dress up, as if its my wedding, because it feels like one. Hours before meeting you, most of my time is consumed standing infront of the mirror, figuring out whether you'll like it or not, what would you think when you look at me, would this outfit be okay or not.

It makes me blush so hard, thinking about the time, when I'll meet you. I indeterminately wait, for the moment when I get to see you. Last time, I look at myself in the mirror, and see your face, smiling at me, making me hopeful that you also melt away when you look at me, all your sorrows disappear when u look at me, all your stress vanishes when you look at me.

Now I climb down the stairs, walk towards the road, with the broadest smile on my face, wherein I'm thinking about you. I'm so flabbergasted right now, I cant even begin to tell you.

I'm now walking with a faster pace, the wind swaying my hair all over again. The wind. I love it when the wind blows my hair, because it makes me think about the times when you run your fingers through my hair, and the thought of it, is so tempting, so ravishing.

I'm about to cross the road, when I see you on your two-wheeler on the opposite lane. I see you, very anticipated to call me to ask where I'm, but I know, you will wait until I show up.

Now, I have your attention. Your eyes looking at me in a way that makes me feel special, makes me firm on my belief that I'm the one for you. I know exactly what you're thinking and even the thought of it, turns me crimson red.

Now I smile. Smile my broadest, brightest and my most beautiful smile, that I have only when I'm with you.

You say 'Hi!'. You dont compliment me, but your 'Hi!' meant world to me. It melts away all my negativity and fills the empty void inside me with beautiful butterflies.

I take a glance at you, and I still feel the same, the way I felt years ago on our first meet. And the best part is, you feel the same way.