Why I love you so much.

People ask me quite a few times. Why I love you so much. Why I chose you over any other guy. What makes me so happy when I hear your name. What makes my heart skip a beat when I see you. Not just other folks, but even you have asked me this question, that why I love you so much and what made me love you. Everytime I have no answer, because I just averted your question by saying these questions don't have amswers that can be expressed in words, but rather let eyes say it all.

Today, I feel very happy, to have finally found the answer. Deep, in the middle of a dense forest, when I wandered alone in the darkness, I always lookes up, at the stars, in the hope that someday, I'll have a star, the brightest, who will guide me my path out of that gloaming maze, out of the crookes road, open in the sunshine. And you came, like the first sunray, warming my eye,  taking me out of that darkness.

For the everytime I quivered like a dry leaf, you always came, to give me a warm hug, to make me steady.
For the everytime I kept blabbering in anger, you always came, to quieten me by planting a kiss on my lips.
For the everytime I shivered to take a step forward, you always came, to hold my hand firmly, to give me strength and walk with me.
For the everytime I was hurt, before you entered in my life, you always came, to heal my wounds and seal them permanently.

I've heard a lot, that I'm a good girl, smart but subtle, beautiful and lot of things. But making me feel like one, that too every single day, every single moment is something that only you have achieved to do. That's why I chose you.

You make me feel like I'm perfect, despite my flaws. You make me believe that even my imperfections are my strengths. That's why I love you the most. Because it's not me, it's you who is perfect and deserves much more love than you have ever given me. And believe me, I'm ready to give you as much love as possible. And the day when I fail to do so is the day I breathed my last.
PS- I Love You.