Resurrection

I walked down to the large area where the bodies that were frozen in large containers held the frozen body of the man who forced his way into my heart when he kidnapped me. He and the other escaped patients took me to a large building which was owned by Theo Galvan. I could still see the events vaguely like it happened a few days ago and Jerome wasn't dead in this frozen box.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I sat down in front of Jerome's box. While I took in the memories. I was taken from my family, my friends,  my sister.

The crazed man with the red hair and wore the black and white Arkham Asylum pulled me into the large penthouse that was owned by the boy's boss. As we entered, I had my hands bounded behind me while the boy led me to the middle of the room. There two people stood, they look alike. The man, however, looked much taller than the woman, but they had black hair and the same tint of skin color. The boy who I finally got to know as Jerome Valeska,  cleared his throat as the two higher powered people turned to look at both Jerome and I. His minions still held me as they looked at the older male. "Who is this?" The female asked as she walked over to get a closer look at me. But Jerome stepped in front of me, "Nah uh, this is my personal playtoy, she was such a little troublemaker, so I decided to take her. Just for her to entertain me," Jerome explains as he walks over to me and circles around me while his little friend backed up and let Jerome make a full circle around me.

"I have a name you know," I hissed at the guy who just laughed manically at my attitude before he stops next to me and lifts my chin with his fingers that were clothed with white gloves. My silver eyes striking with his own eyes. "Oh but that's no fun, to call you by your name sweetheart," He coos before I turned my gaze to the woman and gave her a pleading look. "Please, I just want to go home. I want to see my mother, my father, my sister. Please!" I begged as Jerome just scoffed next to me and watched the whole scene play out. "You know, Jerome," I hear a male voice behind me as I turned my head and looked to see a male with crazy stuck up black hair as if he was electrocuted by some electricity. "You can always just kill her and play with her body," he smirks while licking his lips hungrily as he stared at me. I widen my eyes and got up and ran after the female who stood in front of me. "You won't be doing that Mr. Greenwood. She can actually be a lot of help, especially for my next plan. " I hear the older voice say as I look over my shoulder and watched at the formal wear man walked up to us and stared at me. "My....your eyes are such a rare beauty, no wonder Jerome has taken a liking to you. " He says as I pulled away from him hoping they would just leave me alone.

"Since you will be living with us for the time being. You will be joining in the plans I have planned for Jerome and his group of Manicax. " The man says as he walks over to Jerome as he whispers into his ear as Jerome stared at me with happiness before he called me over to follow him. "No...." I shook my head as I hid deeper behind the female who was quiet for most of the time. "Go on, I will come and check on you " she says as I looked at her with disbelief before gulping and walking from behind her and followed Jerome who walked out of the room and continued down a long hallway until he stopped in front of a door which he opened and there, in the room was a large bed and a view of Gotham.

"Welcome to your new home, sweet cheeks. Because it's gonna be easier to be closer to you." He chuckles as I walked into the room and heard him close the door behind me as I was left alone in the dark room. The walls were decorated with a dark color, which I would think was a dark crimson maroon color. The bed that was in the room was a Queens sized bed with black covers on it.  I walked over to the vanity which was next to the bed, it was a black oak wood, it had a large silver mirror in the middle while stared at my reflection from within.  I was so dirty, my black clothes were dirty from all the running, my black hair was tangled up and just do icky I didn't want to even touch it. I sighed and closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "You need anything?" I jumped as I look into the mirror to see the woman from before. She has long black hair and dark eyes as she stared at me. " a way out of here, so I can go home." I narrowed my eyes into the reflection as she sighs. "I can't do that, but other than that, do you need anything else?" She asks again as I nodded. "A shower would be nice and new clothes since these" I gestured to my clothes as she nods. "Are dirty from all the running of the ginger-haired insane guy," I growled as she smiles a little. "Well you actually have a bathroom of your own, through that door," she points to a door which I didn't notice when I came in here, but I didn't question it as I smiled. "Thank you," I smiled at her as she spoke. "I will get you new clothes, and pajamas for you," she then leaves while I walked over to the bathroom and saw how big it was. It was much bigger than the room that I shared with my little sister.