Chaos

Jerome and I later met with a few of his followers who were now looking at me as a target to kill, but when Jerome spotted them staring at me, he would wrap his arm protectively around me. After he would do that, they would look away and listen to their leader. "Maria?" Jerome spoke as I looked at him with soft eyes. "Yes, my love?" I put a hand under his chin as we were now eye level. "Do you know where Bruce Wayne lives?" He asks as I nodded. "Why of course, you thinking on paying the orphan boy and his butler a visit?" I asked him as he grabbed my wrist and kissed my opened palm while staring at me with a grin. "Yes darling," he says as I grinned back at him. "Then what are we waiting for," I then started to walk towards the direction of the mansion that the boy lived in. Jerome followed close behind me as I swayed my hands with the amount of my gothic dress was between me and my hips.

His followers had weapons armed with them when we make it to the house

His followers had weapons armed with them when we make it to the house. I walked into the house before stopping as the gunmen swarmed the study room waiting for the signal from Jerome. I then heard a grunt from within the room as Jerome started to chuckle before making a ghost sound as we walked into the room to see Bruce standing over his wounded butler. Bruce widen his eyes before he glared at both of us, mostly Jerome since he didn't know who I was. "My, my" he then bend in half to stare at Bruce on the same level. "Look how big you've gotten," he coos out as I walked to Jerome's side and stared down at the boy. Jerome then snapped his fingers as his followers started to tear up the place in the dark while I sat down onto the desk and watched Bruce and his butler with careful eyes. Jerome started up a fire as he chuckled loudly while feathers were flying everywhere. "You okay?" Bruce asked his friend who was still on all fours. "I'll  be fine Master Bruce, " he reassured the boy as the old man looked up at the scene before him. "Nice place you got here. You rent?"Jerome asked as he looked at the two. "What do you want." Bruce asked in a deep voice as I smirked.
"What he want is you," I answered him as Jerome holds a hand up for me to be quiet which I obliged and stared at my lover. "Attitude. Teenagers am I right?" Jerome jokes as he stares at the old man and starts to slowly walk towards them both. "Oh I remember those days. So many exciting emotions running through you, wanting to kill everyone you saw." He sighs as he remembers those emotions. Suddenly I glanced over to one of Jerome's henchmen to notice he found something that was pure glass. It was a large glassed owl with the finest detail, Jerome seemed to notice my gaze at the artwork as he looks over and calls the man over as he hands it to Jerome.