Part 3

Prince William Sayeed's pov.

           I had an older cousin named Hussain and he is friends with the popular musician Chris Bezoz.

            I school in the states and Hussain lives here so I live with him.
Hussain and Chris are really good friends so they hang out regularly at his house.

             Today I was less busy so I  thought about following him over to Chris's house. I took a shower, put on some clothes and went to the living room were my cousin was.

   "Good morning Hussain".
    I said taking a seat on the couch.
    "Goodmorning William".

         "What time would you be going over to meet up with Chris". I asked.
"I will be going after breakfast. Wanna come?" He asked getting up.

          "Yeah I'm not busy today anyways". "OK, We'll leave in twenty minutes" he said going to the kitchen.

      I stood up and went to my bedroom to put on more proper clothes because I was only wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
I took out a two pair sweat shirt and pants I wore it and took a white Nike shoe.

Then I heard him call from downstairs. "Are you ready"?

"Almost" I said putting on my shoes I took my phone and went downstairs. "You're not having breakfast?" he asked. "No, I'm gonna skip this one time". "If you insist" he said taking out his car keys and we stepped outside.

We entered the car and hit the road. The gate was automatic so it opened and closed by itself.

    We got to Chris's house. It was a modern mansion. White and grey in color. There was no sign of a car so we assumed it was in his underground garage.

      We pressed the bell twice and someone opened the door. It was Chris. He and my cousin did a shoulder hand greeting and he introduced me to him. "This is my cousin Prince William".
"Nice to meet you" he said bringing his hand forward for a hand shake. I took his hand and we shook "nice to meet you too". He then moved away from the door to let us in.

The corridor was long leading to a two way stair case. By my left hand side was the living room with a transparent glass in front.

We entered and took a sit. Some of his friends were there too. Some sitting some standing some chatting some drinking. I looked around a bit to observe the place not in a weird way obviously.

      And... that's when my eyes stopped I saw a girl sitting with some of Chris's friends on the couch with her laptop on the arm rest typing fast on the keys. Her hair was as white as snow and it was packed up to a bun. She wore glasses, a white dress and pink slides.

Then she looked up and noticed I was staring at her. We looked at each other for how long I do not know until she looked away quickly and back at her laptop.

  Chris was in front he noticed it and came to sit beside me. "That's my little sister Kimberly. Just to let you know she's not into guys at all.

She stares at people a lot but I'm not saying this to discourage you just that a lot of guys get the wrong idea and at the end get their hearts broken".

With that he stood up and went over to chat with his friends.