part 9

**Heyyy loveliessss I'm back and consistent now sorry for the wait. Ilyyyyyyy

Kimberly's pov

I quietly ate my lunch avoiding looking over at their table. My food which of course I was very conscious of how I ate now and it just had to be spaghetti and meatballs avoiding splattering and having to look like a goat in this akward situation. Kylie just sat there downing her food and not giving a care in the world. In case you're wondering how we got to be in such an expensive school Kylie earned a scholarship with all her hard work. She even put in more effort when she found out I was going to the same school.

"Kimberly if you're not gonna enjoy those meaty meat balls you might as well give it to someone who appreciates everything meaty" she winked and I avoided every imagination to understand her pun. The bell rang for lunch over and everyone got up shuffling back to their classrooms. I had a biology class and Kylie had a history class.

"Don't miss me too much!" Kylie yelled while almost running for her class. "I wish you throw up" I smiled evily.

After school Chris picked me up. I was so tired and exhausted that when I got home I fell on the bed and drifted off to sleep.
The next day was my same old usual routine of preparing for school. I got to school earlier than usual because Chris had some important meeting to attend too so early. I got in and it wasn't yet time for classes so I just went to organize my locker. Normally I would look for Kylie but I knew she wasn't here because the day she comes to school early would be the day the boys on the soccer team take a morning jog naked.

Debating on what color arrangement my locker would be. "Maybe if it goes light pink to purple then..." I felt someone watching me. I'd always had this feeling every time someone was watching me, weird right? I looked around suspiciously and at the same time sneakily so they wouldn't suspect a thing. Since there were not many students so early it was easy to spot him. He didn't turn his gaze away when we locked eyes, brave much? I thought to myself. While turning back to my locker I caught sight of him walking towards me.

When he was hovering over me, I mean I'm tall but he's taller. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. His hands were in his pockets and he was looking at me straight in the eye. "What's up?" WHAT'S UP!? The guts he had to ask me that. Keep your cool Kimberley there's nothing to be mad about. I put on my fakest smile "I'm good, everything's fine ". He frowned slightly and then gained his composure "That's nice but I just thought maybe- ". "Kimberley!" Omg it was Kylie. I know I was mad at him but I still wanted him to talk to me.

Kylie fist bumbed William on his arm "what's up dude!" , no surprise there considering the amount of wwe shows she watches. He didnt even flich. Surprised he didn't cry out in pain, she held his now I see it muscular arm. I mentally slapped myself this man boy was going to be the end of me.

"Wow you're pretty strong for a prince. He smiled warmly at her. I melted, I instantly melted. "Am I interrupting something? Because I feel like I just interrupted something". "Oh, no it's fine I was going to ask Kimberley if she'd-". "Broooooo" Jake called William and walked towarss us with Jenna by his side and swung his arm around his shoulder smiling broadly. "Hey Will" Jenna smiled at him and stepped in the middle of me and William. She pecked him still smiling. I couldn't hide my expression and Jake was just as irritatedas I was. Then the bell rang. Awesome, terrific, fine, just perfect. "I guess I'd see you later" he saluted and left with Luke.

You know Kimberley I don't know what you're playing at but WILLIAM IS MINE" jenna said when the guys had gone, she stated it as matter of fact and a smirk. "Keep your weird paws of him and stick to your toys or else" she took a step closer. She flipped her hair at me and went away.

I scoffed repeatedly was she threatening Me? I turned and went to class just wanting to get this day over with. "Wait for me Kimberley!" Kylie called but I wasn't in the mood for her, class, or my favorite teacher all I could think of was him and b!t<h that thought she could compete with me