Part 4.

It felt a little weird after that eye contact. I've never looked at a boy like that although I do stare... but this, this was different. I stared at my laptop for a while lost in my thoughts I knew my mind wouldn't drop the topic and let me concentrate on what I was doing so I kept on thinking.

     Questions like could he be the one? Came to my mind. I was known as a cute nerd who was never ever interested in dating and stuffs like that.

"Kimberly?" One of Chris's friend sitting next to me called. I turned to him really quickly and he raised an eyebrow. "What ya thinking about?"he asked, he was always a nosy one. "Uhhh nothing" I said closing my laptop and getting ready to leave when someone tapped my hand. "Kimberly?". It was Chris's daughter Millie her mom came to drop her off . She stays with her sometimes and sometimes here. She's four years old. I haven't seen her in a while so I was really happy. She's literally my second best friend and #partner in crime. I carried her up and we left to my bedroom.It was really weird sitting there after the eye contact.

                    In my bedroom.

   I was bored so I decided to braid Millie's hair. It was pure black, shiny and long.
"Kimberly my birthday's coming up you know that right?".

"Of course, why would I ever forget your birthday? ".

Really why would I ever forget her birthday? I broke my freaking hand on the day she was born!!!.
  "I want the real Moana to be there" she said pouting. She was ruining what I was doing on her hair so I just said "OK".

"Yaaay!!".

I just sighed.

"Can we go swimming?" She asked when I was done.
"No" I said because the pool is close to the living room and is separated with a see through glass again!! I was shy of wearing a swim suit outside or worse, a bikini. Not that I'm body shaming myself or anything.

"Why! Please ! Pleasssse!".

"No".

"Pleasssssssssssseeeee". She said shedding crocodile tears.

"Alright fine".

I had to invite Kylie over to swim to feel less nervous.

       I took out my swim suit it's blue and black in color. I undressed and wore it. It was really uncomfortable wearing those things because I usually feel like my walking step changes and becomes awkward. I packed my hair to a bun and took out my kimono jacket.

        I and Millie went to her room for her to change.
Millie's room is completely pink, literally. Pink curtains, pink rug, pink mattress, pink duvet, pink cupboards and what not.

      I brought out a pink flowery bikini and her floaters. I blew them up with my mouth because the pumper was all the way downstairs. When I had blown them up I had the tingling feeling in my cheek, so annoying.

        I had to call Kylie to ask where she was because I wouldn't dare step out without her.

On the phone.

"Where are you?"
"Just got here my moms leaving already".
"Ok come upstairs quickly, meet me in Millie's room".

Call ended.

She came and was wearing casual clothes and a bag with a swim suit in it.

"Kylieeee".

Millie ran to meet her and jumped into her arms.

"Hey Mill".

       She put her down and went to change. She wore a nude color bikini and a swim cap. She held her hand up in case I wanted to comment on what she was wearing. I rolled my eyes reserving my comments.

       We went downstairs and as we were walking past the living room I could feel the eyes looking at me burning and piercing through my soul one person in "particular" made that happen then my awkward steps began at least that's how I felt.