part 1

Waking up on a fine Saturday morning, the birds chirping and singing, the sun heating up outside.

           I stared at the ceiling for a moment with my eyes heavy and the smell of something nice making my eyes grow wide and get up.
        " Chris must be making breakfast" I said to myself and smiled, he hardly ever cooks.

      I rolled to the side of my bed and put on my warm fluffy slippers.

      I went downstairs to the kitchen seeing my older brother Chris making breakfast.

      I was supprised at why he decided to do it instead of letting Alice the cook do her job.

"Good morning baby ki". I smirked.
"Good morning Chrissy". He rolled his eyes at the nick name I gave him when I was baby.

     I sat down on the island. "What are you making?"

         I asked inhaling the sweet aroma of food that literally woke me up.

"Just making something special for a special sister" he smiled
walking up to me and bringing a plate of whole wheat pancakes, sausage, a slice of toast and a cup of warm creamy chocolate milk and sat next to me.

I smiled thanking him, he always knew what I liked and would always do anything to make me happy.

I won't blame him for that I'm his only sibling and he's older than me with ten years apart. Also for the fact that he almost lost me.

       "Any plans for today or you're just going to be lazying around in your pj's like every other Saturday?" he asked sipping his coffe. I smiled "I'm not lazy". "Sureee". "I'm going over to pick up Kylie".

   Kylie is my best friend. We've been friends for as long as I can remember. We met at a hospital I went to when I was younger.
She was a patient too and the only person around my age I could talk to or even play with.
I push the thought away as I don't want to remember why I was there. She's not as wealthy as my family is but she's still my best friend.

"We're going shopping".
"For your prom dress?" He asked. "Nope".

       Just then we heard chattering and footsteps. I turned around through the kitchen door to the living room. Must be Chris's friends i said to myself.

       He finished his breakfast, took some drinks and went over to meet them. Chris was a musician and he had his own record label.

       Most of his friends were younger, his age or older. He's twenty-five years old.

I took my last sip and dropped the plates in the dishwasher and took the door beside the kitchen so as not to be seen in my pj's from the living room.

      I walked upstairs to my bedroom and undressed. I went into the bathroom to take a cold shower and brush my teeth. Walking out in my robe I head to my closet.

       It was large but not many clothes in it as I didn't want to wear clothes that had probably gone out of style when I do because I hardly ever go out.

         I stood there looking for what to wear for what almost seemed like twenty minutes. Then a white crop top caught my eye.

        I took it from the rail put it on and found a dark blue ripped jeans to go with. I go to look at the mirror I take my hair up to a pony tail.

        I'm pretty tall for a girl, flaired nostrils, plump and have full pink lips. I had a tanned light brown skin.

I sigh.

I always wondered about my white hair which people called abnormal and my rainbow eyes which people adorned.

        People called it rainbow eyes because there were different colors in my pupils.

        There was no need to use makeup because my Egyptian milk body lotion I use on my skin does it's work perfectly. I took my purse and put in my platinum card which my dad got me and as I was about to put my phone in, it rang. It was Kylie.

        I picked up and put the phone  to my ear "hey girl" and as usual she almost blew my eardrums out  "Kimberley Blessing Bezoz!!!" She shouted. " Are you still asleep?" She asked. I laughed.

        She was always my morning alarm to wake up for school. "I'm on my way" I lied, "Be there at ten sharp".

"Yeahhh your private jet would land here in ten minutes" looking at my clock I just realized what I had said. It was 9:50 am and Kylie's house is a thirty minute drive from mine.

          I thought of a come back.
"Well keeping me here with your ranting won't get me there any quicker"
I say stepping out and closing my room door

"JUST GET HERE ASAP!!" I had to shift the phone away from my ear and the call ended. I sighed. "I love her" I said to myself smiling. 

           I got to the stairs and walked down seeing my brother and his friends in the living room I wave him goodbye. One of his friends thought I was waving at him.

         I just laughed knowing Chris would tell him he wasn't the one I was waving at. I walked down to the front yard. It was as classy as classy could be with all my brother and his friends cars parked.

          I was staying with him for the mean time because he lives in New York where my school is and my dads house is all the way at Beverly Hills. I didn't want to go to boarding school so I had to come closer.

     My body guard opens the car door for me and I enter. He closes it and goes to the passenger seat at the front. The driver starts driving and we're on the road. For many the journey would be short but to me it was a long one. The soft music playing and the humming of the car engine.

         Thankfully there was no traffic to waste more of "Kylie's time". We got to her house street where she was standing on the porch for I had told her we were in her estate and my body guard came down to open the door for her.

         She thanked him with a smile as she was used to it already and entered. She looked at her watch and frowned "Ten sharp hmm?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hopefully when we get there the sale hasn't ended or the price is on your hands, or prices " she added with a wink. "No problemo" I said and laughed. She sighed in frustration which made me laugh harder.

         After a fifteen minute drive to the boutique, we got down. The building was seven stories tall with the boutique on the fourth floor.

         The building covered with transparent glass at the front. The mannequins in the boutique wearing already made designer clothes standing near the show glass.

          We walk in through the sliding doors to the elevator and my body guard pushes the button to take us to the fourth floor.

Hey people thanks so much for opening my book😚😚😂