part 11

You know sometimes I think I'm a magnet for mean girls at my school. A full train of them always shooting Daggers at me but what they didn't know is that I knew they were jealous and it always gave me courage and boosted my self esteem, but sometimes it made me super aware of my surroundings. You never know what they're capable of.

So I always let them do what they wanted and kept a low profile hoping not to draw any attention.
But what would you do when you have a white hair always popping out amongst other hair colors?

It was a weekend and for some reason I woke up energetic and ready to try something new! That was until I took a hot bath and thought I could just sleep in all day or do some studying. What do you think I wanted to?  I checked the time and chuckled, it was 12:15pm and I don't even know how that happened. Yikes.

I wanted to look cute today so I put on a pink mini dress, put my hair up to a messy bun, put on my headphones and went downstairs for some LUNCH.   

On my way I had a series of text buzzing from my phone which was interrupting my music so I had to check and of course it was Kylie sending me bazillion memes she'd found funny on Instagram. Gotta say 99% were actually really funny.

I was so distracted and didn't think to check if Chris had visitors. He usually had meetings on Saturdays with his crew.

I walked into the living room on my way to sit on a sofa still buried in my phone.

I saw a pair of unknown legs
I looked up
Then I looked left and right with my eyes shining
This wasn't a meeting, this
Was a party. A grown ups party with drinks and girls.
I locked eyes with Chris and he gave an annoyed look for interrupting them.

I was still stiff holding my phone and my legs walked out on their own accord just as I came in.

I went to the kitchen to look for some snacks because now I was starving. We mostly ordered food and Chris Always did it so I have no clue on what to do.
I went to the snack cupboard to reach for some potato chips.
This is so unhealthy.

Williams POV.
I didn't know how bored I was until I started looking up "different styles for your shoe laces on Google".
I heard my phone ring hoping it was important I picked up. It was Hussain.

"Yo, Will I forgot some documents I was supposed to bring along today, I know you're probably busy but-"

"Not at all, where are you?"

Anything to ease my boredom.

"I'm at Chris's house so I don't-"

Chris, Kimberly's brother, at their house, Kimberly's hopefully home.

"I'll be there no problem, where are the documents?"

I'd already taken a shower so I went to put on some clothing to look cool. I stood in my closet scheming through my clothes for what seemed like 20 minutes. Most were black, white or grey. I took a white t-shirt, a grey short and a pair of white sneakers.

I looked in the mirror and
Man I don't think I've ever had problem picking out clothes because of a girl.
I smiled as I remembered her cute pout when she frowned and shook my head. She was ignoring me and with what Chris said  I didn't want to fall so much but the damage had already been done.

I got in my range and left. I got there in about 15minutes or less. I went to the living room and saw that they were having a party
"Yo, William come join us" a guy with a beer and two girls invited me over.

There were so many girls and this will definitely ruin my chances with Kimberly.
"No thanks I'm good!"
I went in to give Hussain what he asked for
"Thanks bro. And yeah I saw Kimberly I think she went to the kitchen" he said and winked.
I have him a small smile "thanks"

I was kind of nervous on my way to the kitchen, I put my hands in my pocket, it made me feel calm and collected. I mean what would I say? I got to the door and she was trying to reach for some potato chip bag? I chuckled softly and went to help her out.

Kimberly's POV.
After stretching to my limit, I felt someone behind and then a hand reaching to collect the trophy chip bag. I turned around to complain that I was about to take it for myself but it was William. And he was standing there smiling looking down at me. We locked eyes and I don't think either of us wanted to blink or look away.

Rumble, rumble was what me tummy said.
I was so embarrassed.
Poof!
He opened the chip bag and started stuffing it so elegantly looking at me. My jaw dropped. That was the last chip!

"You, whyyy"

He started walking out of the kitchen to his car. Wait to his car!?
I followed after him and damn he was fast at walking.
He stopped when we where at the passengers side
"Why would you do that!" I said hangry (hungry+angry).

He opened the door and said
"Let me take you out for lunch love?"

Love?
LOVE
Did he just-

He sure did. Wink wink 😉😉.
Yeah I just said that 😌.

A surprise in the next part 😍😍😍.
Ilyyyyyy