part 8

We usually have a short break before lunch time so we just waited in the large dining hall with a very high ceiling and lit chandeliers. It was almost like a ball room.

There were a few students there already sitting on the many dinning tables.
"You are really bad at this" Kylie said.

I was really bad at lying and a lot of people close to me knew that my nose flared in and out anytime I lied.

"What's up with you girl?" Kylie asked frowning
"You say you don't like William but your actions speak differently. I never thought I'd see you like this anyway".

"I just don't know, I mean I think I… I just get nervous around him and jealous and I got angry when I saw him with Marie".

"Oh Kimberley, sweet innocent Kimberly" she said using a baby voice. "What?!" I said almost angry. "It's pretty obvious you have feelings for him, you just don't know it".

"Well I don't like the feeling" I said scoffing, I was the I don't like or care about boys type.. WeIl except for my dad and brother.
"Whatevs" Kylie said rolling her eyes.

Just then William walked in with his bag over his shoulder and one of the new friends he had made. They roamed around looking for where to sit. I was staring at him thinking he wouldn't look my direction but he did!!

We made eye contact and I frowned and quickly turned away then a girl called out to him and he turned away and went over to sit with her and her group of girls.

The girl that always made fun of me, and was jealous simply because my family was more wealthy than hers.

"Oh oh" Kylie said making an O shaped mouth
I wanted to freaking explode. At that moment I knew I was jealous. I felt bad. But why! I haven't even spoken to him before and right now I don't plan ever to. I got angrier and stood up and walked out. Kylie followed me trying to catch up with me.

Williams Pov

I walked to the dining hall with Jake, a new friend, since I didn't know the way. The place was almost filled up and we needed just two sits.

We walked forward and I saw Kimberley and she was actually staring at me. I thought she was mad at me. I wanted to smile and go to sit with her but she frowned and turned  her face to another direction.

Then I heard one of Jake's friend call me and I looked back at Kimberly, I didn't want to talk to her for the first time if she was angry at the moment so I left to sit with Jenna.

After a few minutes I saw her walking out of the dining hall with Kylie following behind and I wondered if lunch time was over or not , I was so confused.

I asked Jake what the was time and when lunch will begin and when it'll be over. "It'll start in five minutes and be over in the next forty minutes". Jake said quickly because he wanted to keep talking with Jenna. I trusted Jake enough to tell him what was going on at least.

"Jake, man". "Dude you look like you failed a test or something". "No it's not that, it's kind of a girl problem". "You have come to the right place bro" he said smiling and spreading out his arms."Yeah yeah.. so you know Kimberly?".

"You mean the girl with the white hair and plump lips and curv...". I nudged him because it looked like he had already started day dreaming about her and whatever.

"Yes that one!" I said almost annoyed. "Oh sorry man, so what about her?" I told him everything in like three minutes".

Bell rings.

It was time for lunch. So the waiters started serving the food with a trolley. "That's some serious girl drama man" he said smiling.

"And you should know KIMBERLY IS NOT THE EASY TYPE!, trust me" He said shaking his head.

"So if you like her you will need all the luck in the world". He said serious this time. "It's like she's a lesbian or something" he said laughing. "Maybe" I said leaning back on my chair. I mean it could be very possible. She was way too BEAUTIFUL not to have a boyfriend.