part 7

OMG😭😭😭😭.. couldn't write for so long sooo sowiii you guys. Who invented school😢😢😢😒.

Kimberley.

      So far so good I got better and was discharged from the hospital.

      It was a Thursday morning Kylie had gone to school and my brother had some important things to do out and my dad had to travel for work too. So I was home alone for the day.

       I rolled from my bed and hit the hard floor. I didn't mind because I was still very sleepy. I went to the bathroom and Looked at the mirror. Dang!! I was a hot mess I muttered to myself. My hair was a messy bun and sticking to my face. But I didn't have the strength to start fixing myself so I just brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

          I went to the kitchen first obviously. I saw a plate and opened it and found a plate of toasts with melted butter a glass of orange juice and a note. "Kimberley I know giants are already having a stamped in your stomach so I made this for you. I'll be back before dark. Don't miss me too much. Your bbbe(best big brother ever) Chris".

   I burst out laughing.
Everyone took me as a food lover. But come-on we can't live without it.
I stuffed my mouth and carried the remaining to the sitting room along with my drink. I didn't go to school today because my dad and brother thought it best if I didn't.

     I turned on the TV and sat down but hardly anything good was on so I kept on changing the channels until I finished my toasts and juice.
I went to the kitchen and kept the plates in the dish washer and went upstairs.

I locked my room door because I wanted to take a shower but I ended up diverting to my bed and I jumped on it. I just laid there staring at the ceiling, not knowing what to do I fell asleep.

Later on I didn't hear Chris open the front door.

Chris.

     I got home exhausted and whistled down to the kitchen to check if Kimberley had eaten her breakfast. The plate wasn't there so I smiled and shook my head.
       I walked slowly up the stairs wandering where she was and what she was up to. I stopped by her door to check. I knocked twice, no response. "Kimberley are you in there"? Still no response. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "KIMBERLY!" I yelled and started laughing because I intentionally wanted to annoy her. But she still didn't respond which was weird.

Kimberly.

I heard Chris call my name and I was about to respond back until he yelled my name laughing. It annoyed me and I was going to pull a prank to get back at him.

Chris.

       I look and she hadn't moved an inch so went closer and tapped her but nothing. I checked her nostrils but she wasn't breathing. I became worried instantly and shook her "Kimberly?! Kimberley! Now's not the time to play tricks on me you know I said with a hint of fear in my voice. I was about to call 911 when she suddenly got jumped up and said "got ya"!! I dropped my phone like a zombie just lunged forward at me with my eyes wide and my hands on my chest. She burst out laughing. I was pissed off at the moment but Kimberley's laugh is just too transmit able and I started smiling and then laughing.

Kimberley.

     Anyways it was nice to see him laughing because I  didn't want him to take it the prank too serious.
      "You got me there!". "I did, didn't  I said with a yawn. "For now" he said with a smirk I frowned and threw a pillow at him. We both burst out laughing and he picked up his phone and left. But then came back again , "oh yeah Ki you remember prince William right? Hussain's cousin" "Uhh..yeah?" I say confused. "Okay I just found out he transferred to your school but he didn't know you went to that school though". "Wait! What?!". "You wouldn't know because you haven't gone to school anyways bye!!". He closed the door quickly and left in a hurry. I sat there with my eyes wide open. Chris's words repeating in my head and then I wondered what it would be like if he actually did transfer to my school. Part of me was happy the other part nervous. I have never felt this way.

***Friday***

It was already time for school and I was eager to go maybe because of William or because of "school".

Pfft school.

Today Chris drove me to school. In my school we wear a uniform. A light Blue shirt, navy blue skirt, sock and black shoes. I wasn't around on the day of measurement so I was given any uniform that fitted me at least. I didn't really care although the skirt was eventually made for a slim short person so I was a bit taller which made the skirt shorter so I was content with it.

We arrived school. It's a large school. The schools pretty old. Dating back to the 90's so the building isn't modern at least.

I got into the building and people stared at me. I just ignored them and kept on walking with an intention to find Kylie.

"Kimberly! Over here"  Or she finding me. "Kylie!" I walked over and she hugged me really tightly. "How are you feeling, I missed you" Kylie said pouting. "I feel better and I missed you more". She hugged me again and the bell rang. We were both having math for the first class of the day so hand in hand we went to the class. The teacher Mr.Joseph was there already going through a book and some students sorted while others still trying to find where to sit. We found two seats and sat. Then Mr. Joseph got up and cleared his throat. The noise died down and he started speaking. "I have news!!" Kylie squealed into my ear. "Tell me later" I whispered because I and to catch up and didn't want to get scolded on too.

One hour twenty minutes later the class was over. We packed our things and left.

"Kylie what did you want to tell me"?
"Ohh yeahh did you kn" I wasn't listening again because something caught my attention. "To earth with Kimberley"! "Oh oh sorry" I said still staring and Kylie turned to follow my gaze. "Speak of the devil". It was William and he was talking to a girl that has issues with me for the reason I don't know. Her hand was on his shoulder and he was leaning on the wall and they were laughing. He looked my towards my direction and I quickly blinked and turned away and walked to the cafeteria holding Kylie and dragging her from behind. "Hey"!
She said tripping but didn't fall. Was I angry was I jealous I didn't know I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

William Sayeed.

I saw Kimberley and my hand went half way to wave but then she turned and walked away. "Maybe she didn't see me". "What who didn't see you?" Maria asked with creased eyebrows. "What no sorry what were you saying?" I asked completely uninterested in whatever. I actually felt unhappy thinking Kimberley saw me and didn't just want to talk to me but I tried convincing myself that that's not the case. Is she mad at me? Is she just rude? She doesn't like me? Is she anti social? All these questions running through my mind with Maria still talking but I couldn't hear her.

Kimberley.

We reached a table and sat down. "What was all that for?" Kylie asked slightly angry. "I'm sorry I just, I don't know". "Shut up"Kylie said showing no expression. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I said shut up" she repeated. "I know it was because of William you flinched". "What no!" I said knowing this denial will take me no where. I wasn't good at lying that was for sure.