Chapter 1

Hey it Kathryn here first chapter yay!!!

Kathryn's POV

"Students you are free to leave" the principal spoke over the microphone and the bell rung.

I jumps out of my seat and ran out to get Kbug and KK. I shoved my things in my locker, making sure nothing got closed in it, including my fingers, then without hesitation, slammed it closed. I found them waiting for me out side of school. I tackled them in a hug.

"Dudes this was the most boring-est days ever" I said and they chuckled

"You say that every day that you don't get to do something you want to do" Kk said

"I know but it was" I said.

"Well, welcome to high school, where they suck the fun out of everything" Kaley said.

"Time for work" I sang happily. I'm not like most teens, I love my job. "some group name Magcon have a event tonight and I have to design the stage in a bad boy way but our manager said with a hint of sparkles to make them look not to bad so kinda tomboyish."

"Oh I've heard of them there famous viners" Kaley said.

"Yeah so Kk you need to get your music together and Kaley you need to get the clothing ready." I said and we hopped in the car.

"I'm excited this will be funny" Kk said

"There supposed To be there in like 20 minutes to start voice overs and that kinda stuff" Kbug said

"Get ready to have some fun their supposed to be our age" I said with a wink.

"Yeah" Kaley said "like they'd go for us weirdos" she laughed

"You never know they could be weirdos" Karrissa said.

"Weirdos can dream" I said and they laughed.

Here we go.

A/N

Hey it Kathryn I hope you guys like.

Chow

Kathryn