Chapter 15

Kaleys POV:

Today was the day we went to animal kingdom. We got bombed by fans at the entrance of expedition Everest. We made it through the crowd with me in cams back. We got on the ride and it was awesome!! I rode with Cameron and we were holding hands because at first I was scared. When we went in the dark I ducked down to the bar on me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Then we went down the drop and we through our hands up. I throw my hands up in the air sometimes singing eh oh. Okay sorry back in track. Then we saw lion king play and it was amazing. My favorite Disney character is Simba. I love the movie. I got a picture with the Simba and we headed off. We went to eat and then we left a while afterwards. We went back into the hotel room and decided to watch a horror movie. We got room service to bring pizza and we had cokes in the mini fridge.

"What's a great horror movie on netflix guys?" Matt asked plugging his computer into the tv so we could watch netflix.

"FORGET ME NOT!" I said. "THAT MOVIE WAS IDK MAN I WAS REALLY INTO IT when I watched. I CRIED AND SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER!" I said.

"Okay we are watching that."

We got later on into the movie and everyone was gathered closer to each other. I was in cams lap and whenever someone fell asleep we decided to blow a air horn in their face. We got to the part where the girl lex had died and I was screaming into my hand. Cam wrapped his arms around my waist to calm me but I was screaming. Later it was to where jake had died and I was laughing at how the demon looked. "OooO she's breaking it down." I said. Everyone laughed. "Pop dis girl got some moves." I said. When the cute guy Eli died I cried and told sandy to start praying for forgiveness. Then the plot twist got me again and I was crying and I said, "what am I going to do with my life?¿" that's when we decided to call it a night.

-------------

A/n

Okay guys. Tomorrow I start band camp. It's two weeks long. I get weekends off. So hear me out when I say I'm not going to be updating much. Then school starts. If I don't have good grades I'm grounded. So please if I don't update much. Hear me out. I love this story so I will try my hardest. Where has my summer gone?¿ two weeks left... Anywho bye guys love y'all! ~Kaley! 🌸😘

Hi. The chappies messed up so thought this would help. McKay bye.