Chapter 5

Hey it's Kathryn! Chapter 5

Kathryn's pov

"What's up Kk?" I asked

"Nash is gone" she said "and I need help looking for him."

"Y'all can do that I'll stay here" I said.

"LETS PLAY A ZOMBIE GAME WHILE WE LOOK" Cam yelled.

"IM IN" I said and jumped up. "Let's roll. Kk where have you looked?" I asked

"All over the building" she sad

"THEN TO THE STREETS WE GO" I yelled and hopped on Matts back.

"Ok so me Matt Aaron on a team. Cam Kaley and Shawn and the rest are zombies GO" I yelled and me Matt and Aaron ran out the door.

"Look let's hide in Taco Bell" Aaron suggested. I nodded and we ran in.

"Nash?" I asked and saw Nash standing at the counter.

"Oh hey" he said and waved.

"You are on our team until we see Taylor and Carter then you zombie on their team." I said and he picked up like 6 bags of Taco Bell.

"I lighten that for you" I said and took a bag. I leaned back on Matts back while I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he had a good grip on my thighs so I laid the food in the gap between us and took out a taco. I took a big bite and it was so good.

"Give me a bite" Matt whined as we were walking down the street. I saw Kaley and Cam making out in the alley next to us so to distract all the guys I gave Matt a bite and I looked at Aaron and Nash I began talking very loudly to them so they would hear me. They pulled away when there heard me. They saw me feeding Matt and talking to Nash and Aaron very loudly signaling them to stop and hide so they did. Kaley looked relived that I caught them and one of the guys didn't. I smiled and she smiled back thanking me and so did cam.

We got back to the buildings front and I saw the zombies perched behind a bush then Kk saw Nash and jumped out and ran to him.

"OMG NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN"She yelled and hugged him.

"I won't i promise" he said smirking.

I knew what he was thinking I'm not stupid. I smiled at kk then began feeding Matt again.

"Can I have some?" Aaron asked and I handed to him. "no I want you to feed me to" he said and I sighed and began feeding him and Matt.

"Ok now let's text everyone to meet us at the hotel" I said and Nash went texting.

At the hotel I was walking down the hall to The room we were meeting in until I was pulled into the janitors closet. I was about to scream when someone slammed their lips into mine. I don't know why but I instantly kissed back.

Whoever it was their lips were so soft but when I opened my eyes still kissing. I couldn't see it was dark. When we pulled apart the light came on a Matt was standing there. He got down on one knee.

"Miss Kathryn, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life with the best personality and is not Slutty or a bitch or a Barbie. Your perfect to me. Will you do me the honor of being my girl friend?" Matt said.

A/N

HEY GUYS CLIFF HANGER. WHATS SHE GONNA SAY? IK YALL KNOW BUT STILL!
-------------

"Yes" I replied and slammed my lips into his. He kissed back instantly and I felt sparks.

When we got back to the room our fingers were laced and Matt cleared his throat.

"I have announcement to make. Me and Kathryn the most beautiful girl I know are dating officially." Matt said and I smiled. Everyone clapped.

"Let's watch another movie" I said and everyone got in a bed this time and it was Matt them me then Aaron then Taylor then at our feet was Carter while the Jacks and Hayes sat on the couch and then in the other bed was Kaley then Cam then Nash the Kk.

We decided to watch the grudge. I fell asleep half way through.

I woke up and realized it Friday and today is free day at our school so we just sit In classes and talk and stuff. That means the guys can come to school with us.

"EVERYBODY UP EVERYONES GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY ITS FREE DAY WE CAN JUST HANG IN THE HALLS ALL DAY EVERYBODY GET UP KK KBUG MATT TAYLOR CAMERON NASH CARTER HAYES THE JACKS AARON. CMON IT 7:30 WE HAVE 30 MINUTES OR WE WILL BE LATE I HAVE CLOTHES HERE FROM YESTERDAY AND KALEY AND KK WEAR BOYFRIEND CLOTHES UP AND AT EM GUYS." I yelled and woke everyone up.

When we were finally in the car on the way to school it was 7:55 and we got there right at 7:59. We walked in and everybody was staring at the guys and all us girls holding hands with our boyfriends. we went and walked past the bitch Alexa.

"Hey slut who are they" she said gesturing towards the guys flipping on flirt mode.

"Oh these are my best friends and guess what? They're famous and they wouldn't go for a slut like you" I said which earned me a slap. Matt jumped in front of me but I pulled him back and got all up in her face.

"Listen you think you could bully me? You can just date one of me best friends? Well news flash YOUR WRONG because no matter what the consequences I stick up for my friends family and especially myself so you think you worthy of slapping me? Your NOT so back the hell off. And I may have just shown my boyfriend and all my friends my bad side but I couldn't give 2 shits less. And you think that you've one because they've seen how much of a bitch I can be but you've also lost because the whole school just got to witness you being back talked by a 'geek' or an 'unpopular' so just think about that and next time you slap me I swear to the god oh mighty I was rip your fake boobs out of your bra and use them to make you a balls I can glue to you forehead." at this point everyone was staring and Kaley came over and held me back because she knew it would get worse.

"Watch your back bitch" Alexa mumbled and I turned around.

"I'm so close to slapping you right now but I dorm want to go to jail for animal abuse" I yelled in her face. "And at least I don't wipe 99.9% of the beauty of my face with a rag. So go home and take your pills and maybe just maybe they'll help with the bitchyness and sluttyness. Tootles" I said and waved and I saw the guys they all stared at me in awe.

"Good going gurl" someone said and I got high fives and great jobs and all that hullaballoo.

I just won a bitch battle against a bitchy slut. BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS.