Chapter 26

Kathryn's pov

We have been in Cali for 3 days. We are currently at the airport waiting for Kaley's plane to depart. I was crying my eyes out. Matt was rocking me slowly trying to calm me down. It was almost impossible to have the best your older sister/ BFF in the world leave you. Cameron was all tore up and was hugging Kaley while Kaley cried on his shoulder. I hugged her a lot these past few days. Karissa was hugging the life out of Kaley constantly. I finally calmed myself down.

" Flight 312 is now boarding to Kentucky." The announcer spoke over all the commotion. I instantly jumped up and tore Cam away for KBug and hugged the life out of her.

"Listen go get that color gaurd and beat the others and win this please for me. I'm gonna miss you but I want you to go far in Color guard. You got this your really talented. No matter how sad I am that your leaving me I want you to go farther ten far I want you to get famous. You got this." I said. Karissa nodded in agreement. I walked over to Jackson who is going with Kaley.

"Hey bubba your gonna have a great time. I'll see you on fall break. I promise ok?" I asked and he nodded and hugged me. We are the closest in age so were are closer. "I love you" I said.

"I love you to sis" he said. Him and Kaley hugged everyone one last time. We all got into a big group hug.

"I love you all" Kaley said. We real see them and they boarded the plane and left.

I was so broke down they left Matt had to carry me out.

A/N

Thanks for reading. Cameron_Mendez said he had a great idea for this next chapter. Byezzzzz

~_matt_bish_whet¿