Epilouge

5 years Later

Kathryn's pov

I was watching the beautiful bride Kaley walk down the isle as I stood I felt something....... My water Breaking.

I was in the front row and Cam looked at me and his eyes widened. His little boy Alexander ran over to me and tried to grab my hand to take up there with cam. Cam rushed off the stage over to me.

"Yeah just kiss her and we will leave" I said. He ran an met her in the middle of the isle and kissed her. "We are married. To the hospital" he said and helped me out side with Matt.

When we got to the hospital Matt wheeled me In.

"Hey Logan." I said to my 1 year old boy. He looked at me. "go with uncle Aaron and mommy will bring home a surprise. He ran over to Aaron who looked at me. I nodded and he picked him up.

12 hours later.

I finally pushed out the baby and fell down on the pillow Matt was crying tears of joy. He picked up out new born baby girl.

"Her name Is Lilly Marie." I said.

"She's my baby girl" he said.

8 years later

Nobody's POV

Karissa married Nash ad had 2 beautiful Children. Twins actually. A boy named Christian and a girl named Christina.

Kaley and Cam stayed with 1 child and decided to adopt.

Kathryn and Matt had 1 more child. Bradley James.

And Kaley finally excepted she was a Grier. Well now a Dallas.

The End

A/N

The end guys!!! Hope you enjoyed!!