Chapter 4

It's a Cameron Dallas here! Jk jk it boring Kaley.

Kaleys POV:

After the movie was over all the boys and Kathryn was asleep except for Nash and Cameron and Kk (Karissa). So Nash decided to drive us home. Me and cam sat in the back. We hit it off pretty well. We had a weird friendship bonding. We'd call each other loser, stupid, moron, etc. but we don't mean to offend each other. We also act very childish around each other. We were in the car I was sleepy so I got hyper. Along with Cameron. We ended up tickling each other and he licked my cheek "CAM EWW YOU LICKED ME!" I squealed.

"IF YOU TWO DONT HUSH I WILL MAKE KK PULL OVER AND YOU WILL GET A WHIPPING!"Nash yelled.

"YOU CANT SPANK KALEY! SHES MINE!" Cam yelled and hugged me so tight I couldn't breath.

Nash smacked cam on the leg and he started crying and hid his face in my neck.

"It's okay cam" I said trying to comfort him.

"Can u give me a kiss to make me feel better?" He asked. I pecked his lips and he started having a fake seizure and squirmed in his seat.

"Uh cam?" I asked laughing. "What are you doing" I asked.

"I don't know I'm so happy." He said then he hugged me and we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and got dressed for school.

"Kaley?" I heard and I turned around and it was Cameron.

"Hey." I said picking out some clothes.

"You have to go to school today?" He asked.

"Yes I do. But right after school I get to go to work." I said.

"Ugh how can I see u then? Wait. Oh yea you work with me." He said.

"dumb ass." I said smiling grabbing a pair of jeans. " leave." I said.

"Why?" He asked, being the dumb ass he is.

"Because I have to change." I said.

"Oh okay" he said and walked out. I got dressed and left my hair down naturally curly. Then I headed downstairs after I was finished getting ready. Cam, Nash, and Karissa was downstairs ready to go. We said goodbye and went our separate ways.

After school.

After school we headed to Minit Mart got some drinks and headed off to work. When we got there the boys were mad that Kathryn's new design was a skeleton with sparkles.

"IM SORRY THEY SAID BAD BOY WITH A BIT OF SPARKLES!" She said. "OKAY FINE! Plan B!" She got to work.

" KALEY!" Cameron said and jumped on my back.

"Get off." I said.

"Make me!" He said. I bit his arm and he jumped off and screamed. I laughed. He picked me up and ran down the hall with me over his shoulder. I was laughing to hard to tell him to put me down. Finally we ended up with the boys and he sat me down. We were laughing like crazy. Then karissa came over with a concerned look on her face.