Chapter 1: Chara: The assistant

(Characters point of views will be displayed on the title :3, ALSO if you are confused about what i happening.please read the description on story details!)

As I was scanning through my old cases that I have already finished...it was pretty boring..staying in this dusty office...Asriel dashed into my room and slammed his hand on my desk.

"Geez Azzy....What's the deal now..?" I said as I put the old cases and set them back into my drawer.

"There's a huge case! This one isn't as easy as any other one!" Asriel screamed as he slammed some files onto my desk.

"If the case is so.. 'hard'... then why are you giving the work to me?"

"Chara..you know that you are the main person in this agency who even knows how to finish cases...." I sighed, and said. "Well....what's the case..?"

"Well...there is some criminals on the loose...not only that..they have been disguising themselves as many things...cashiers...chiefs...even doctors poisoning people with buttercup nectar....  if we don't find out who it is...then we might be next..."

"Holy- O-okay...I'll figure this out..."

"Wait...before you set out on this case.. I am going to give you a assistant."

"Assistant? You know that I'm a lone wolf on my cases!"

"Chara..this isn't easy...trust me...you need someone to help you.."

"Fine...bring him in.."

"Okay..." Asriel said as he  went outside, I waited for a few minutes until he finally came back, bringing in a girl who had on a ripped uniform...short hair....hazel eyes..and she had scratches all over her..

(Here is le picture)

yeeee .-., she doesn't have the eye patch though :P, and her hair is longer..and her arm is on her..)

I looked at her very confused...why is her uniform scratched .. why aren't they concerned.

"This is Frisk..we brought her in because her father knows a lot of science, and technology...and she knows the most about his inventions....so have fun.." Asriel said as she pushed her to the office. She was silent as she sat on the chair in front of my desk.

"Umm......what happened to you..?"

"Hm? What do you mean..?" She said as she tilted her head.

"Your wounds.....how did you get them..?"

"Oh? I just fell...that's all..." She said as she looked down grimly...I stared at her as I looked up at the door.

"AZZY!" I yelled from his office

"WHAT?!" He said as he darted back into my office.

"Heal her...you can't just push her around as she has scars all over her..."

"Fine...come here Frisk.." he said as he grabbed her arm and healed her wounds... she thanked Asriel as she back down on the chair..still looking at me.

"So...your name is Frisk..?"

"...."

"Hey...come on...I won't bite ya....just say yes or no.."

"Yeah...what's your name..?"

"Chara...Chara Dreemurr..."

"Okay....Well....what is the case that I'm here for..?"

"Well...there are criminals that give people a bad buttercup sickness...by giving people  buttercup nectar in everyday items people use for monsters and humans equal...and scientist are still finding a cure..so I need your help to find out who is spreading it."

"I see..well what is the conditions of the sickness..?" I looked at the files and read the description.

"The victim feels fine for the  first few days of the buttercup nectar in their system....but in abot four days of them having it..they start having buttercup flowers grow from their hand..or their cheek..or worst..their eyes... they might try pulling them out...but pulling them out will only make pain worst..or even kill them...no one knows the cure yet...but doctors are still figuring out how to get rid of it...our job is to get rid of things that have the nectar and get rid of the group who is spreading it.."

"So...your telling me that I can't have grillby's..?"

"Yup..."

"Man...that sucks..."

"Yup...but you better get used to eating food at your house...but don't worry..we have plenty of food supplies we had that we made sure it did not have any nectar..."

"Well that's good to hear.."

"Yeah..oh..I almost forgot..." I said as I handed out a uniform to Frisk. "Here's a uniform for you.. hopefully it feels better than the outfit you have now..."

"Thanks..." Frisk said as she walked to the bathroom. I waited for her as she finally came out in her uniform

(literally just from the cover but ehh, this is what both of them look like :3)

"What kind of foolery is this..?" Frisk said as she looked down at her  uniform  seeming disappointed.

"Well....they told me taht you have to wear that...so deal with it...besides..it's better than wearing a tight tuxedo every 8 hours a day.."

"Your right....let's head to the first location...so...where to.."

"That place is...the junkyard...."

A/N: To be continued~ Yeee.......I hope you liked it....I promise that the chapters will be much better ._.

Seeya later~