Chapter 14: Frisk: So Promises will tear....

I woke up in a white room, it was really bright..that probably explained why I woke up. I woke up in a comfy hospital bed, a drawer beside me that has a teddy bear on it. Why is this all here...? One minute I was falling to my death, and the next minute I'm in a comfy room...Why?  I heard a door open to see Chara walking in and sitting on a chair on the left side of the bed..

"Hey Frisk...feel better?" Chara said giving me a smile.

"Explain..."

"Explain wh-"

"What happened?! Where's Kai?! Why?!"

"Frisk...Calm down...I'll explain..so we found you and Kai...Kai fell onto a police car, and you fell on the concrete...I guess that you let go of Kai when you were falling..anyways..we were able to heal your wounds, using your father's method, but for Kai....he's....gonna be in a coma for a while.....based on the doctors.."

"Oh....I'm so sorry...."

"Oh it's fine...as long as he's okay is our main goal..."

"Well what about me..?"

"Your gonna be fine...."

"How? I fell on the floor! and your brother fell on a f**king police car!!"

"Shockingly you healed quickly..probably because your something...but just not human....at least..."

"Yeeaaahhhhhhhhh.....about that..."

"So...if your not human...then...what..are you..?"

"Like I know..."

"Oh...well..I'll give you some..rest.."

"Wait..I....need..some company.."

"Oh..sure.."

"Can you promise me something...?"

"What is it..?"

"If I die...can..you not save me..?"

"What?!-"

"Chara...I'm sorry..but...I've been through enough...."

"Frisk! You can't do that! I lo-.....I....I won't.....promise that..I'm sorry..."

"Okay...fine...if that's your choice..."

"Now get some rest Frisk.."

"Okay....night Char.."

"Don't call me that..."

"Either Char or Carmel.." I chuckled as he sighed and said. "Fine...Carmel's is fine..my nickname for you..is china.."

"wow...racist.."

"No!! Like the glass!"

"Oh...okay.."

"Now sleep! Frisk!"

"Nooooooooo~"

"Come on! Please?"

"Hm...fine..."

"Seeya China..." Chara said as he walked out and closes the door, and out of 5 minutes..I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sooooooo, one more chapter left!! :3 So.......ya...I have to go to school T^T so see you guys later!! BAI~