Chapter 4:Chara:Rise and Shine...

I jolted awake as I looked around and saw that I was in a room that is filled with medicine. It kind of looked like a hospital room, it was dark and cold... Feels like I've been here before.. I heard footsteps and saw Frisk turn on the lights as she looks at me astonished.

"Oh! You're awake!" Frisk said as she was holding a tray of breakfast and set it on the bed.

"Bacons...eggs....pancakes... sorry it wasn't a lot..."

"No-No...it's fine..It's enough..thank you.." I said as I ate some of the breakfast, not gonna lie..it was good...

"So...Frisk?"

"Yes..?"

"What's with the tubes...?"

"Oh...they are for healing your wound and your soul..you can take them off in a few minutes...because it healed overnight..."

"Okay..... I'm... a bit speechless..."

"Hah....your welcome... If your soul broke up into pieces...then you would have been screwed..."

"Oh...well....what about the swads?"

"What's a Swad..?"

"Oh..Swads are people who are a part of the group who gives the buttercup disease..they give it out to certain places so they can get money.. People who are main leaders are the  Miels... the Miels wear some strange buttercup necklace around their neck...while the Swads wear orchids.."

"That was what the men at the junkyard was wearing.."

"Exactly.." I said as I looked around the lab with my eyes.

"It's time to take out the tubes.." Frisk said as she unplugged the retention and took the tubes from my chest and my soul.

"Okay..Oh, Asriel came over and brought you some fresh clothes.."

"Oh..Thanks..." I said as I got up and felt a shock pain in my soul that made me fall back on the bed.

"What was that?" I said as I held onto my chest.

"It was an aftershock for your soul, it's a good thing because it's a sign that your soul has the same trait that you had before, and that your soul is active and it will work like it used to.."

"Oh...I thought it was something wrong.."

"Hehe..Well I set your clothes in the bathroom, the bathroom is the 2nd room to the left."

"Thanks.." I said as I walked to the bathroom and dressed into my suit and walked upstairs, I saw Frisk,  standing in front of the door.

"You ready..?" Frisk said as she opened the front door, holding two brief cases. 

"Yeah..." I said as I walked out the door with Frisk...I can't believe it...This Girl just saved my life...she's just a lifesaver....that's all I can say......

Thanks for viewing~ I will make a update today!! Maybe...:3