Chapter 12: Frisk: Their Story

We made it to the headquarters as  Kai was sitting in the  interrogation room  in a chained chair  and Chara was sitting in front of Kai, and I was walking around the room.

"So Kai...I have some questions for you...." I said looking at my arm.

"Hmm..? Go ahead..." Kai said looking around   the room because he couldn't move from the cuffs.

"What was your purpose of you..killing...those people..?" I asked. Kai smirked, and Chara was a little sweaty.

"Come on Char, she deserves to know!"

"Know... what..?"

"It happened when our father died.."

"Wai-" Chara tried to say but Kai cuts him off

"No Char....So..our father died of a monster shooting, dad was a cop..and he died from it....Chara then just hated everyone... and we lived on our own..until  Chara couldn't take it anymore.....and he killed himself...with buttercups....and... I just..paid people with what i had..and made a group to get revenge on humanity...like chara did.." Kai looks at Chara, which Chara is biting his fingernails.

"Chara....you tell your side of the investigation...." I said as Chara took a deep breath and sighed.

"Well....After the buttercup incident....I guess someone found me and took me to a lab..and..it..looked exactly.....like the lab that we were in before.." 

I was silent....did....my dad....saved...Chara...?

"Well..if that's the end I think you'll let me go now..?" Kai said struggling out the chair

"I don't think so mister..." I said unlocking him out the chair and cuffing him.

"Oh..........What was I thinking..." Kai laughed. Me and Chara looked at him confused.

"Hope you aren't afraid of heights....." Kai  pushes me and him and crashes throught the building window falling down three stories of the building. Everything went dark...but all I heard was Kai laughing............

and Chara Screaming....

A/N: To be continued......Sowwy for da cliffhanger -w- I will try my best to finish tomorrow..so....ya....I'll see you cinnamon bunnies later, BAAAIIII!!!!