Alternate Ending Part 2.: Chara: For so long.....

(This is part to to da alternate ending i made on the last chapter)

Many years...for fighting the miels over and over..i'm now 19....and it feels like my life is hell...we had the hope.... we fought back in the warehouse where I was captured at..And Kai was there.... 

(P.S Kai was not in a coma in da alternate ending ;3)

"Huh.....still aren't giving up brother...?" Kai smirks

"STOP IT KAI!!" I yell as I point my gun at his head.

"Haha....damn....your little friend was ten times as greater as you are....nice...sweet...bad A$$.....and hot.." 

...I snapped..... I ran to Kai and slammed his head on the cold concrete floor. Asriel looked at me with shock, while Kai lost a tooth and his mouth  was bleeding....I teared up as I saw my tears fall to the ground and mixed in with Kai's blood on the floor....I remember Frisk telling her weird jokes.... saving my life 3 times....I remember her laughing...her smile.........................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.Dammit......

I couldn't give up...it's not what Frisk wants.......Oh god.....I could have saved her....I then was swooped onto the ground as Kai put his foot on my chest, grabbing my gun, I was so lost in thought.... Asriel was pinned to the wall by some of the swads as he tries his best to get Kai. Kai laughs

"If you just would have put me in jail..................." He chuckles.." n o n e o f t h i s w o u l d h a v e h a p p e n e d."