Chapter 5: Chara: She cut her hair..

We left out of Frisk's house as there was the same white truck that the men had last night.

"Don't worry....I took the truck from the men after I beat them up." Frisk said as she got some air-freshener  and went in the car and sprayed the whole truck. "Come in." Frisk said as she opened the car door I went in as I sat in the driver's seat, and we drove from the city.

"Where are we going?" Frisk asked as she rolled her window down.

"To a motel..." I said keeping my eyes sharp on the road.

"Why? Couldn't we just stay at my house..and pack there?"

"Well... going to the motel will give us a easy transportation the the Miels' HQ...."(Headquarters)

"Why couldn't you just say Headquarters...?"

"Why are you judging me..?"

"Because you sound stupid -_-"

"Okay, Mom..."

"I didn't give birth to you.."

"STOP ARGUING WITH ME!!"

"We wouldn't be arguing if you would have just answered my question ._."

"Because it's a spy initial...happy now..?"

"Yes...very satisfied..."

"Anyways..Did you bring the suitcases..?" I asked as Frisk nodded her head. I sighed as I still kept my eyes sharp on the road. As we finally made it to the motel, we rented a room as we had a room key to 204. "Room 204-A, go straight down to your right, the last room with a patio." The woman at the counter said as she gave a warm smile, I smiled back in response as we walked to the hotel room,  I opened the door as Frisk went to the bed near the window and flops on it.

"I call this bed!" She mumbles from the pillow. I snickered as I went to the other bed and set my suitcase on it.

"So Frisk..."

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure..?"

"Okay..Do you remember when you came to the HQ..?"

"Headquarters.."

"Whatever.. just do you remember..?"

"Yeah...why..?"

"Why...were you scratched up..?" I said as I unzipped my book-bag and pulled out files. Frisk was silent as she walked into the bathroom...I was confused about what happened.I wait a few minutes until she came out the bathroom..but..her hair was..short...

"Frisk....did yo-"

"Yeah...I cut my hair.."

"Why?"

"...just..because...family tradition.."

"Hm..Okay..."

"Well.....where to now.....?"

"Frisk...You didn't  ask my question.."

"Maybe I don't want to answer it.." Frisk said as she walked out the hotel room. I followed her as she went back into the van. I went into the van with her in the driver seat.

"Where to..?" Frisk said as she looks blank into the window. I just ignored what happened...so she can maybe feel better

"To Rose lake.."

Thanks for viewing~