Chapter 13: Young Chara: The..Miracle?

(This chapter will be a flashback of Chara when after he got healed by sans..so...ya..just so you will not be confused.. :3, on with the chapter! (By the way Chara is 7 and Frisk is 5...so...yee..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to some...lab? I heard footsteps as I stood up and saw a girl wearing a pink dress walk up to me.

"Ohh~ Your hair is super long!! Can I braid it?" The Girl said sitting on the bed I was on.

"Um....I'm a..boy..."

"Huh..Why does that matter? Do you have cooties?!"

"Uh...No.."

"Say...what's your name..?"

"Chara....."

"But that's a girl's name!!"

"Well waits your name Hot Head?"

"Frisk! Frisk wingding! Now can i pleeeaaaaassssseeee braid your hair~?"

"Kiddo..it's best to leave him alone..he just woke up..." A skeleton man came into the room and pat Frisk's head.

"Oh..sorry papa.." Frisk said as she got off the bed and picked up her teddy bear and snuggled with it in a chair.

"So Bucko...do you know where your parents is? Or do you have any..?" The skeleton said as he looked through some drawers.

"N-no...."

"Bucko..don't be scared because I'm a monster..k? I won't eat ya..."

".......Okay.."

"My name is Sans WingDing, and over there, as you may probably know, is my daughter Frisk" He pointed to her and she waved. I waved back at her.

"So what's your name bucko..?"

"Her name is Chara!!" Frisk giggled.

"I'm a boy!!"

"Don't mind her...she's got her humor from me.." Sans chuckled as he gave me a pill."Anyways Bucko, these will help you not feel pain in your limbs..or anywhere.."

"O-Okay" 

"You need water?"

"No.." I said as I took the pill.

"Wow..I always need water when i take medicine, especially the liquid type because it taste nasty! " Frisk said sticking out her tongue.

"Well Bucko..do you have any family members..?"

"My brother kai.."

"so your brother has a girl name too?"

"Frisk.."

"Sowwy papa" She said smiling and hugging her teddy bear more.

"Well, do you know where he is..?"

"Uh...he....thinks...i'm...dead...."

"Well ya looked dead when I found ya.." Sans said while he went to a coffee maker and made some coffee. 

How does a skeleton drink coffee..? 

"So bucko..I've been wondering...if you have no family...maybe you can join the dreemurrs? They always wanted another son...I think you will  be perfect for them.."

"Uhh.."

"Yeah! Papa and Asgore are good friends! Asgore is soooo nice! and so is Asriel! It's like the best monsters you can ask to be parents! But no one will replace my papa and uncle papyrus!" Frisk said as she went to sans and hugged him.

"Hm....."

"So...whaddaya say kiddo..?"

"O-Okay.." I said as I felt good enough and got up, and I followed sans, and Frisk out of the lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yee, so Chara remembers this, and Frisk's memory is kind of blur than Chara's memory because of the buttercup disease messing up her brain..so....ya...That's it for now, i'm working on the other chapter now...so...ya....seeya later!!! BAIII~