Chapter 11: Frisk: A Hard Choice to make

I ran outside to see that someone has token the van. Damn..I have to find something else to drive to, I then see this drunk hippie with a motorcycle. I walked to him so I can take- I mean 'borrow' his motorcycle.

"Uhh...Excuse me sir!!"

"Huh?? What is it darlin?" The man said drinking his wine

"Um...Do you mind if I borrow your motorcycle?.. It's an emergency.."

"Hey..aren't you that young lady from the news with rose lake..? You look just *hic* 

like heerr.."

"Uhh..." I knocked him out with his wine bottle and stole his motorcycle. It's like he will remember it anyways.. I drove to the address  that was on the paper..It was a mattress warehouse..Most reasonable place.. I walked in to see that the lights was off...strange...I looked around to see if I can find Chara anywhere. 

"Hello Wing Ding.."  A Voice said as the lights turn on and Chara was tied up to a chair. I ran up to him and checked if he was okay.

"G-Go....f-forget me..." Chara said looking weak.

"That's some Bulls**t if you think I came all the way here for nothing" I said as I untied him from the chair.

"L-look...out..!" He said as I turned and caught a bat with my hand. I look in shock as I see a man tearing up. 

"Who the hell do you think you are..?" The man said as he threw his bat away.

"How the hell do you know what my last name is..?"

" Your the talk of the town..."

"Your the talk of the town too...I don't know what your name is...."

"The name is Kai....I'm Chara's brother.." Kai says as he smirks 

"What?! T-that not true!! Right Chara..?" I said as Chara looks down grimly and shakes his head. I look down tearing up.

"Hmm..? Didn't you two meet before this..?"

"YOU SON OF A B**H!" I yell as I punch Kai in the face. He falls as he smudges his blood on his face.

"Hah..tough young boy you are.." Kai says as he smirks.

"I'M A GIRL!" I say as I grabbed the bat and swung it at Kai. He grabs it as he hits me in the face. I fell to the ground, feeling...weak?

"Huh...My little brother lied....he faked his death.." Kai says as he hits me in the stomach. I wince in pain as Chara gets up slowly.

"And you...just here to see yourself die.." Kai said as he pointed his gun at me. Chara runs to him and grabs the gun and aims it at Kai, and shoots him

"Haha!  you think the gun had bullets..?" Kai said smirking  as he grabs Chara and throws him to the other side of the warehouse. I got up and grabbed Kai from his back, and pushed him against the wall. He falls to the floor as He puts his hands up, crying?

"hehehe.....just put me in jail...please? My f**ked up head deserves it.."

"Hm..more than jail will punish you..But I won't do it....all you need to do is disband the group..and report your crimes...."

"Hah....see, Char? Your friend is nice after all.." He said as I cuffed him.

"Hm..I'll make sure you won't kill no one else weirdo.." I said as I walked to Chara and helped him up.

"Your brother needs help."

"Yeah..I guess..." Chara said rubbing his head. 

"Your gonna take the van..?" I said healing his wounds.

"Yeah- wait..."

"What?"

"You.....have...powers..?"

"Well...I'm not technically human.."

"What?!"

"I'll explain later...now come on!"

"O-Okay...." Chara said as he took Kai to the van as I took the motorcycle to the headquarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if this was weird....But this isn't the ending..we have 2 more chapters to go plus a alternate ending! :3 so stay tuned for that.. anyways I will see you all later! BAIII~~~