Little Spoon

I woke up still wrapped in his arms, his soft snores making me smile. It felt so perfect, I couldn't believe how lucky I was, I had fancied this man for a very long time but never in a million years imagined I would wake up spooning him. I wanted to stay there for every but I was desperate for the toilet. I slowly started to slide away from him, trying not to wake him up. But his arm tightened around me and he pulled me closer in his sleep. My heart melted and I couldn't help but smile, so instead I rolled over to face him. He stirred at my movement and his eye flickered open. He let out a sigh and stretched, I just bit my lip and watched him as his muscles flexed in his arms and chest. 

"Morning beautiful" he said as he yawned, his morning voice was incredibly sexy. 

"Good morning Steven" I swooned "Did you sleep okay?" he had finished stretching now and lay back on his side to face me.

"Best sleep I've had in a while" he whispered as he looped a stray hair behind my ear. I cringed knowing how bad my morning hair usual was and the fact I hadn't had chance to run a brush though it before he woke up. "Did you?" I just smiled and nodded, being in his arms felt safe and I had also had the best sleep. 

I sat up to use the bathroom and he pulled me back down, wrapping his arms around me.

"noooo" he groaned, 

"Steven" I giggled resting my head on his chest, "I need to use the bathroom" he sighed, kissed the top of my head and released me so I could get out of bed. Forgetting how little clothing I had on. I glanced behind me to see him staring as I walked out of the room. I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair and sprayed some deodorant, admiring my reflection in his t-shirt, before returning to the gorgeous man in my bed. He was in my bed!

He was sat on the edge of the bed with his back to me when I walked in, obviously waiting to use the bathroom himself. The muscles in his back were incredible, just like the rest of him. I crawled on to the bed and sat down behind him, wrapping my arms and legs around his torso. He looked back at me and smirked. I ran my fingers along his chest and he sighed, leaning his head against mine with his eyes closed. 

"You gonna let me freshen up darling?" he asked kissing my arm. I groaned and reluctantly let him go. Admiring his arse in those tight boxers as he walked out of the room, sleepily rubbing his eyes. Happy to see his bed hair was just as bad as mine. 

We decided to go out for breakfast, I was sceptical at first because obviously people would recognise him and no doubt we would be papped. I drove and took him to a cute little cafe I loved that didn't look like much from the outside but the food was incredible. I ordered a sandwich called porky's revenge which had a round sausage, streaky bacon, baconaise and frazzle crisps on a barmcake. It was my favourite! and a latte. Steven trusted my judgement and ordered the same. 

"This place is really nice" he observed,

"Yeah me and Jordan come here all the time" I smiled, "So what are your plans this week?"

"Yeah about that" he sighed running a hand through his hair, making me nervous, "I was hoping we would get to enjoy breakfast before you asked that"

"Okay now you're worrying me Steven what is it?" I asked

"I fly back to Atlanta on Tuesday" he confessed, staring intently into his latte. My heart sunk, I knew he would be going back eventually, all the UK conventions were over, I just wished he didn't have to go.

"Oh that soon?" I asked trying to hide how disappointed I really was. He reached across the table and held my hand.

"We can still call and stuff all the time" he tried to reassure me but a million things were running through my head. What if he forgot about me, I'm sure there are so many more stunning girls in America. I nodded in response and removed my hand from his to sip my latte. I didn't have any right to be upset. I'd known him a matter of weeks and it wasn't like he was my boyfriend, we had only just started getting to know each other, I just didn't want it to end.

The food arrived and they were a welcome distraction. His face when the waitress placed the ginormous  sandwiches in front of us was priceless. 

"You eat all of this?" he asked impressed, I nodded with a big grin on my face.

"You will learn Steven that eating is my favourite hobby" I explained, 

"I kind of guessed that already" he laughed, taking his first bit, he closed his eyes and sighed, "Oh my god this is awesome" 

"I know" I agreed shovelling another mouthful in just as he had his phone out and took a photo."Steven!" I exclaimed throwing a piece of bread at him. 

"Wow you must be mad if you're sacrificing food" he teased, 

"Delete it please" I laughed,

"No I'm gonna keep this one its cute" he winked putting his phone away. I rolled my eyes and carried on eating. 

We both slouched in our chairs afterwards, bloated and full but very content. I glanced across at him and he smiled rubbing his stomach,

"Man that was good" he smiled

"I could eat another" I replied, he looked at me in shock, I just laughed and shook my head, "Maybe in an hour or two". He laughed and finished his coffee, I did the same. He took my hand and led me out to the street, opening my car door to let me in. I smiled at him as butterflies erupted in my stomach. He was perfect, apart from the one obvious issue of him living over the big pond.

When we got back to mine we flopped on the sofa, he sat down and I lay with my head in his lap while he played with my hair. Both deep in thought. 

"Beth?" he asked and I sat up to look at him, "Can I stay here until I fly back?" I couldn't stop the huge grin appearing on my face,

"Of course you can" I beamed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was soft and slow, hesitant almost, but I liked it, it sent tingles all through my body, making me bite his lip. This made him moan and I suddenly felt nervous, pulling away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back toward him, I was straddling him now. Both of us scanning each others face for a reaction. We were both breathing heavy and I didn't know what to do. I put my hands on his cheeks, running my thumbs over his cheek bones and admiring every inch of his face. His hands were still on my waist. I leaned in and kissed him again, he immediately kissed me back, different this time, more passionate. His hands slid down to my arse and he squeezed it making me gasp, giving him a chance to slip his tongue through my lips, mine immediately met his, giving in to his dominance almost immediately. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he headed for the stairs. He broke the kiss and looked at me as he stood at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Is this okay?" he asked, I was incredibly nervous, it had been a while but I wanted him, especially now that he was going away. I smiled, blushing and nodded. He smiled too,

"Well then little spoon lets take this to bed" he replied kissing me as he climbed the stairs. 

*******************************************

Hey guys, sorry for the late update I've been mad busy. Hope it was worth the wait.

Comment and vote

lots of love xx