Pining

I woke up, still in an empty bed and groaned into my pillow. I glanced at my phone, 7am, he wouldn't even be awake yet, the time difference was going to make things harder, I sent him a good morning message regardless. That's when I noticed the notifications on Instagram, thousands of them. Confused I opened the app and tapped to see what they were on. It was Steven, he had posted a photo of us kissing at the airport, captioned 'So hard saying goodbye to this one #mygirl' with a sad face emoji and tagged me. My heart skipped a beat and a huge grin spread across my face. We were officially out there as a couple. The photo had tens of thousands of like and a similar number of comments, I stopped reading them after a while as most were jealous fangirls picking at my imperfections. I liked the photo and commented 'my man' with a kissy face emoji. 

I went to work hoping it would distract me from missing him but every time my phone buzzed I got excited thinking it was him, then my heart would sink when it wasn't. Finally at lunch time he text me saying good morning beautiful. My heart stopped, I still couldn't believe he was mine. I went through the rest of the day checking my phone at every possible opportunity. 

When I got home I changed into shorts and one of Stevens t-shirts that he purposely left behind. I'd just made myself a brew when my phone buzzed with a request to video call, it was Steven.

"Hey" I grinned answering the phone

"Hello baby" he smiled back "god I miss you"

"I miss you too Steven" I sighed feeling a lump form in my throat.

"What are you doing tonight?" he asked 

"Nothing just chilling and pining" I laughed

"So you could be at the airport in an hour?" he asked

"Why would I go to the airport?" I asked

"I want you to come to me" he replied "move in with me, follow me around the world, never leave my side" I was in shock

"Steven this is a lot" I laughed nervously "What will I do for work?, what if it doesn't work out?"

"Listen to me" he interrupted "the way I feel about you is like nothing I have ever felt before"

"You know I feel the same" I confessed

"So why put things off when we know what we want" he replied "you wont need to work I can support you, we will keep your house for when we come back to the UK and if it doesn't work out, although I highly doubt that' you will still have a home, and I will fly your sexy little car out here because I know you could never leave her behind" I just sat there staring at his face on my phone, I couldn't believe what he was asking,

"Beth say something" he said nervous

"Yes" I replied quickly

"really?" he grinned

"Steven I would do anything for you, follow you anywhere" I laughed

"Well go pack a bag baby there's a jet waiting" he replied, excitement oozing from him.

"See you soon" I smiled and blew a kiss as he hung up. My head was spinning. 

I hurriedly packed a bag, called my boss to tell him, he said he would keep my job open for 6 weeks in case it didn't work out. Jordan was sceptically but supportive as always. I ran out of my house to Jordan's car, he had insisted on driving me to the airport.

"You sure about this?" he asked

"Never been more sure about anything Jord" I grinned "and what's living if you don't take a few risks" he laughed and sped off down the street, knowing I would be anxious to get there. I had rung ahead and explained to Leah what was happening. 

Once we arrived my escort was waiting at the entrance, I hugged Jordan goodbye, promised to call every day and come home as often as possible. The private Jet was huge, I couldn't believe he had done all this for me. 

When I landed and collected my bags I practically sprinted into the arrivals lounge searching for my man. He had lifted me off my feet before I saw him coming. 

"Steven" I laughed as he spun me round,

"Beth I know this is all so sudden and crazy but the minute I got here I knew leaving you behind was a mistake" he explained "I'm in love with you" he confessed, the whole world stopped, it was just me and him in our own little bubble of happiness,

"Oh Steven" I swooned "I love you too" He kissed me like he had never kissed me before, so much love, passion and excitement behind it. I was so happy and  excited for our future together, I felt like the luckiest girl alive. 

"let's go home" he whispered as he took my hand and lead me out into the world.

******************************

Hey guys sorry for the delay, never really got over the writers block so decided to give you a happy ending. Let me know what you guys think,

lots of love xxx