Chapter 27

A/N: DONT BE MAD!!!! I'm sooo sorry I just was really busy and I didn't touch this app in forever intill one day I looked down and it was calling my name😵 So yeah I'm soo sorry but hopefully you love me🙈 Lolololol soo I also wanted to say that I am going to change the whole book but I need to move on for it for awhile so I will be writing another one 👏😏 but keep this one so you can look at the new updated version cause I will be blowing this ish up!!! 😂 ok now read the finally!!

Chapter 27

Bailey's POV

A Field. I was dancing in a huge field of flowers and grass. They gentle sway with the wind and brushed against my ankles as I stepped lightly on the ground. I look far out and see waves of different color flowers moving slowly. I took a deep breath and inhaled the bueatiful scent of Mother Nature. Slowly, I lay on the pillow like grass and relax in my paradise.

"Baliey!" a distant voice called to me,

"Come on, wake up baby."

"Not now, I'm busy smelling and relaxing!"

"You need to get up Bailey!" I listened again. I know this voice, it sounds like Sam.

"Sam? Is that you? Sam?" and I opened my eyes. I was not in a field but I was in a hospital bed with needles in my arms and people standing around me.

"Bailey, your awake!" Sam's voice carried over to me. I found him staring at me with hints of sadness and grief.

"Sam, where am I? What happen to me?"

He bent down to my level and spoke soft with a warm tone.

"After passed out you fainted and hit your head. You had a concussion but your fine now." Sam smiled at that last part like he was happy that I was alive

"What about ?" The smile slowly disappeared.

"He is still out. The doctors helped with the wound but they don't know why he hasn't woke up yet."

"Will he be ok?" He grabbed my head an kiss the palm.

"I think he will. He's a tough mother fucker." I nodded in agreement.

"So how you feeling?" My mom voice spoke.

"I'm doing ok, just alittle-wait! Mom!" I looked closer to see if I was dreaming again.

"Yeah it's me. Your dad called and ask me to come."

"Well I'm glad your here. Is dad here too?" She nodded

"Yeah he's in the waiting room. He feels like it's his fault and needed a minute."

"I understand. When can I leave I don't want to be here anymore."

"The doctor said you can leave tonight if you want." Sam said rubbing my forehead.

"I want to do that. Hey mom can Sam and I have sometime alone?"

"Yeah I'll go talk to your father." She walked out and Sam sat on te bed.

"You sure your ok?"

"Yeah I'm good and Sam?" He lefted his head up to look at me."

"I love you so much." He smiled and hugged me.

"Me too Bales. I missed you and please don't scare me again. My heart chattered in to a million pieces when you fell. I can't live with out you now. Your like my drug and I'm always hooked on you." I felt tears at the brim of my eyes. I let one slip and felt Sams finger wipe it off.

"Thank you Sam, for every thing."

"No problem love." He started to get up but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't go, Please stay with me." He nodded and I cuddled into his chest.

"Sam?"

"Yes Bales?"

"Please kiss me." He stared into my eyes and pressed his sweet lips on to mine. This is love and I hope we will keep it forever.

❤️THE END❤️

Ok so how was it?? Lolololololol well yup that's it I will go over it and make updates and change it but I need a break for this book and I think that's why I didn't update often. But I will have another book but Idk which one will come first but I'll tell you when I choose!!!!