Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bailey's POV

I was at the door and inside the house in seconds. I wanted to do some preping for tonight and this time there's no way he's getting out of this. When I was rushing in the house, Aunt Steph was cooking and it smelled great.
"Hey Steph, what you cooking?"
"I got some Chinese food, Hahaha, You thought I cooked it!"
"Oh yeah, forgot you were not the domestic type. I'll eat later I have to go! Bye!"
"Wait, ummm I know I haven't been here lately, so I wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm just working on this new case and it's driving me nuts but I love you and I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault, no need to apologize."
I started to walk out.
"I saw Sam in your room. All I'm saying is do not get pregnant and use protection please!"
"Ok whatever!"
"Oh and I'm leaving for New York tomorrow. All my rules are: If you through a party, make sure you clean and make sure you get drunk. Ok?"
"Got it!" And I ran up stairs before she could talk. I put on a black lace bra and matching thong and had a t-shirt with no pants. I heard a knock on the balcony.
"Hey Bales!" he said picking me up until he saw what I was wearing and sighed.
"No" he said.
"Why not?"
"Because, I said so."
"Hold on! Because you said so? Who in the hell do you think you are talking t-" And he kissed me so deep and full of passion I almost past out. When we pulled away I smiled and so did he.
"Then what was that for?"
"Because you drive me nuts but god knows I can't live with out you!"
"Yeah I know but we need to talk." I looked into his serious eyes.
"Ok so talk." His phone ringed and I sighed.

Sam's POV

"Hello?"
"Where did you say your going?" my mom said.
"Taylor's House?"
"Ok just making sure. Good night!" and she hung up.
"God your such a pussy!" Bailey shouted in frustration.
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are your lieing about seeing me to your mom! Why not tell her? And why is it that you don't talk to any one but you talk to me?" I stared at her.
"Because they control me! They tell me who I can be with, who I can talk to, who does what! And you know what they do if I don't obey? They tell me they will put me out on the street and they will because-" I stop and put my head in my hands because I was about to cry. But I can't, then I would really be a pussy. I finally looked up at her.
"Because it happened one time. I got drunk,smoked and almost had sex. And then they put me out for a month. I mostly stayed with Taylor but I felt that he need his own space. So I left." I sat down on the bed and force the tears back. I can't cry in front of her, it's to embarrassing. I ran my fingers in my hair and breath.
"Look I didn't know-" she said sitting near me.
"I have to go ok?" I got up and walked to the door.
"Wait no you can-"
But I was already gone.

Bailey's POV

I woke up in a bad mood and plus I was sick. Falling in love sucks ass and I hope I never do it again. One time only is good for me. I heard a knock on the door and hope it was Sam. He hasn't talk,text or seen me since he told me every thing.
"Come in!" I said was Carley, Nikki and Taylor walked in.
"Hey Butter cup!" Nikki said.
"Hey Bailey!" Carley said.
"Hey shorty." Taylor said.
"Hey guys what's up?"
"Well Taylor wants to tell you something." Nikki said with a frown. I was practically scared out my mind.
"What?"
"Umm Sam, ummm he got kicked out and he doesn't have a place to stay. Oh and he got arrested." What in the hell? How did he do that?
"What happen?"
"Well when-" Carley started.
"How about he tells you." Taylor said and let in Sam. He looked dangerous with dirt and sweat on his body. I think I'm getting a little turned on by this. Until I saw his face and then I got serious.
"Ummm we should go." Nikki said and walked them out.
"Hey." he said not looking at me. I got up and walked to him.
"Look at me right now!" He did and it wasn't pretty. He had scars and bruises in his lips.
"Who did that to you?"
"Nobody, ok and you need to be in the bed you-"
"NO! Tell me NOW!"
"Nobody now go to be-" I pulled him to the bed an straddled him.
"Tell me now, I will not ask again." He stared into me eyes and sighed.
"......... My ummmm dad." It took me a moment but I got it together and got off of him.
"You stay here. Got it!" and I walked to my to my closet. I put on my running shoes, t-shirt, and some running shorts. I'm going to beat this little shit up right now.
I was out the door with Sam running after me.
"No you can let it go Bailey."
"No you will not be pushed around like trash and trust me I will be ok. Now go inside and wait for me." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.
"No you can't go and get beat up ok? I can't live with myself if something happen to you. I love you to much."
"I'm sorry but you have no choice." I kissed him and went on way. I called Nikki and Carley and told them to met me there. When I got to Sam's house, they were both there. I got out and walked over to the door. When it opened, I felt a hand on the back of my shirt.
"Oh it's you." Mrs. Bitch said.
"Yeah it's fucking me now who the hell do think you are hitting my boyfriend!"
"I did nothing of the sort. Larry can you come here please." Mr. Asshole came to the door and frown.
"What seems to be the problem?"
"YOU ASSHOLE!!! YOU AND THE BITCH!!!" I lounged but Carley had me shirt.
"Look we have to leave-"
"Hell Nah! I'm done you pieces of shit are going down."

Sam's POV

She has been gone over a hour and I'm staring to freak. What if she did something stupid? I don't like my parents but I don't want them to suffer. Maybe she's right, Maybe I'm a big ass pussy who is scared of my parents. But I can't help to think that they rise me, took care of me, and gave me a home. So I should obey them. I heard the door open and saw Bailey.
"Hey, What are you doing in my room?"
"I just thought it would be-" She grabbed my hand and held it.
"I like that you're here. And you can stay here from now on. I don't want you to go back there. Ok?"
"Ok, What did you do to ummm them?"
"Nothing now go take a shower, you fucking stink." I went to the bathroom then turned around.
"I don't have any cloths."
"I got you some on my way back. I will bring them up in a second." I said ok and went into the bathroom. I look around when it suddenly hit me. SHE takes a shower here to. Holy crap I can't do this! It's weird and she is naked in here. I could just feel the boner coming on and prayed that I would get through this. I took a shower and dried off. I still had the towel around me waist when I left the bathroom. I looked around and didn't see any cloths.
"Bales, Where are the cloths?"
"I'm coming" She said walking to the door.
"There right-" She looked up and saw that I was almost naked. I held a white grip on the towel and groaned. I saw her gulped and close her eyes.

A/N:OOOOOO!!!!!!! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! LOL!!!!!