Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Bales........Bales, you gotta get babe." I looked up at a slightly dark figure that was interrupting my sleep.

"What the fuck do you want?" I groaned, closing my eyes.

"We have to go to school and learn about animals and plants and sex and how to prevent it and the diseases that come with it and-" I threw the pillow across the room, hitting the asshole in the face. He had a smirk on his stupid face that made me want to kick him in his balls.

"We also learn how to get along with each other, so I think you really need to go cause that was mean." I flicked him off and slam my head back down on my pillow. After a moment, I felt hand grab on to my ankles, flipping me over and pulling my down. I open my eyes again, but before I could say anything, the asshole kissed me full on the lips. I moaned at the touch of his delicious lips and pulled him closer to me. after what seemed like an hour, he pulled away smirking at how flushed I was. I punched him in his stomach but he caught my hand before it hit him.

"Now get up and get dress so we can leave." He said walking to the door.

"Your not going to watch me?" He looked back and smiled.

"I don't need too, I've seen every thing before."

He winked and left me to get dress. I put on the baby blue collar shirt and kaki shorts the reach the middle of my thigh. The collar shirt was not by choice since the school has this strict uniform rule. However they didn't specifically tell me not to wear shorts, so no problem, right? I put on my white Vans and had my black hair in a loose bun. I swiped alittle eyeliner and mascara, not to much to make my face look like I have Botox. I finished just in time to hear a knock on the door.

"Bales? You done yet?" I open the door and grimaced.

"Do I have to go?" I whined with a pouty face. I saw his face turn into a wide grin.

"Damn, you look good Bales but I don't think this is school dress code" he said pointing to my shorts.

"I don't care and I really don't want to go." I felt his hand on my ass and his eyes on my mouth.

"No Sam, calm down. Remeber we have to go school and learn shit." He slowly backed up and looked in my eyes again.

"Right, sorry. We should go." I nodded and we went to the hell house we call school. We walked down stairs and went to the kitchen where Steph was cooking some eggs and bacon. she stopped when she heard us come in and smiled at us.

"I thought you would be gone by now Steph?" Sam grabbed two plates and set them in front of me. Steph put some eggs on each plate and two pieces of bacon.

"I didn't want to miss your first morning of school. And plus my case at work is running it's course."

"Well thank you for not leaving because I really wanted breakfast."

"It's no problem but I think you should eat fast cause it's late."

"Ok, bye Steph." I said, kissing her on her cheek and giving her a hug.

Sam was right behind me with the car keys in his hand. When we were in the car, Sam asked, "Are you nervous?"

I nodded but didn't look at him, "A little but I'll be ok. Don't worry."

"Are you sure?" I looked at him and put my hand on his.

"I'll be fine." He relaxed a little but was still tense. We arrived at a light brown brick building that had red roof. There were groups of kids in the front of the school. My stomach clenched at the scene an I felt like I was going to throw-up.

"I don't think I can do this." I said as we got out my car. I felt Sam's hand intertwine with mine.

"Your going to be ok Bales, trust me." he said, his breath against my neck. I looked up at his smiling face, instantly making me do the same. It's funny how one little thing can change your mood. He looked at the tall light brown building before us.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah, let's do this."

A/N: hey guys!!! I know I take long but I'm working on shit so get off my nuts ANNA!!! Lol just kidding but ima try harder just give me time.

And in case you thought I forgot...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME!!!!!

Do I need to do it again?

Ok

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

Me ;)!