008

To be continued...

Chapter Eight

The Party!

Ashley POV

Tyson pulled up at a modern house, party lights flashing outside and through the windows, but there was no sound of music.

I hopped off the bike, fixing my ponytail while he stood beside me with his helmet in hand.

"Stop fiddling." He said, placing the helmet on his bike.

"I'm not fiddling." I objected, glancing at the other parked vehicles nearby.

"Let's go then." He said, motioning for me to move along. I nodded.

We walked up to the porch and he knocked on the door. I exhaled deeply just as a guy opened it.

"Tyson, bro." The guy greeted Tyson with a bro hug. "You finally showed up. And who's the chick?" He turned his attention to me and I tilted my head to get a glimpse inside the house.

Tyson wrapped his arm over my shoulders and I raised an eyebrow at him. "My girlfriend." He replied, keeping his attention on the guy.

"In your dreams." I muttered, looking down at my heels. (A/N - Clothes above)

"You have a girlfriend? Nah, bro." The guy shook his head, chuckling.

Tyson raised an eyebrow. "Dude, why do you even care?"

"Oh, well, maybe you could hook me up with this one." The guy smirked at me, rubbing his hands together.

I scoffed, watching him. Tyson tensed up beside me. "Yeah, maybe." He said, pulling me closer and caressing my upper arm.

The guy laughed, stepping aside to let us in. "Come in and let's get this party started!" The guy said and we both walked into the house.

He closed the door behind us before heading towards a group of people in the hallway and I slowly looked around. Suddenly, the music started pounding through the house with an intense bass and everyone began partying with enthusiasm.

"Don't go too far!" Tyson shouted at me over the loud music.

"Where are you going?" I yelled back, turning to him.

"I'll be right back." He responded, pointing in a direction.

"And don't accept drinks from anyone here." He added, touching my shoulder.

I glanced at his hand before looking up at him. "You don't know what they might give you." He warned, removing his hand and ruffling his hair.

I slowly nodded. "So, you were just planning on ditching me at this party?" I crossed my arms over my chest as the music briefly descended.

He chuckled slightly and I glared at him until he sighed. "Okay, let's go together, geez." He suggested, rolling his eyes.

Then he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and we started to walk through the party.

I smirked to myself.

____***____

When I realized Tyson had ditched me in the living room, full of unknown people and drunk idiots, I decided to find my way to the kitchen.

Feeling lightheaded and wasted, I somehow managed to stumble into the kitchen.

"I'm the one, yeah." I sang along to the music playing as I filled an empty cup with water from the kitchen sink.