Chapter 3 (Edited)

•Y/N's POV•
After school, I decided to just stay out until about six, then head to the library to meet up with Peter. I was waking around, when I heard a scream. I ran towards the scream and saw a woman with a mask on, holding a little girl. She was pointing a gun straight at his head.

"Don't you touch her." I  shouted at the woman.

"It's you or her, honey."  The lady sneered back.

"Oh your gonna get it you moth-" I started then remembered there was a 5 year old here "You bully" I finished

The lady laughed. As she was laughing I approached and punched her in the face. "I knew taking Karate would help someday" I  muttered to my self. Before she could get up, I saw a flash of red out of the corner of my eye. Then the lady got webbed down.

"Spiderman? I called out.

"Right here" I looked over and there he was, hanging upside down from his web off a building. His voice sounded strangely familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. 
So I shrugged and walked over to the little girl, still standing there in shock. This is when I  got a good look at her. She had long black hair, and dark brown eyes.

"Do you know where your mom is?" I asked calmly. Where have I seen this kid before? I  thought to myself.

"N-No" She said, not looking me in the eye.

"Well, um what's your name?"

"Morgan Stark" Thats where I've  seen her before. This was Tony Stark's and Pepper Potts kid! And I just saved him from this evil woman. With the help of Spiderman of course.

"Why don't you wait here, while I call the police" I said

"Ok!" She responded enthusiastically, probably cause she was excited to see her mom again.

"Spiderman?" I said turning around.

"Yes?" He responded. He was still there, just not upside down.

"Why don't you watch our little friend, while I call the police to take him to his mom."

"Ok" He said walking towards the Morgan.

"By the way, it's Morgan Stark" I whispered in his  ear as he passed by. He gave me a thumbs up and went over to start talking to him.

*Time le skippy*

When the police arrived, the immediately went straight to Spiderman, ignoring me. I shrugged but then I heard Spiderman say

"Well, I have to give (y/n) most of the credit. She took this lady down. I just webbed her up."
All of a sudden, the police and news reporters went straight to me, asking me millions of questions. Then Tony Stark arrived with Pepper.

"Oh Morgan!" Pepper shrieked, running over to him. She gave her a huge hug and I think started crying a bit. Tony walked over to me and said

"Thank you for helping save my daughter."

"Of course. I hope she's okay." Tony smirked. I felt my phone buzz. I checked it and i saw the time. "I hate to rush out of here, but i'm supposedly meet up with someone in 5 minutes."

"Well, i won't keep you any longer." Tony responded chuckling

I said goodbye then sprinted to the library to work with Peter. When I got there is was exactly 6:30. I looked around for Peter but never saw him. I sat there and waited for a while. I started studying on my own. I went over the formula's and equations I would need to remember. Then my phone buzzed

*Text*
(Y/BFF/N)
OMG
                                                              (Y/n)
                                                             What?
(Y/BFF/N)
YOUR IN THE NEWS!! YOU
SAVED TONY STARKS KID!!
                                                             (Y/n)
                                Ya, I am. Well got to keep               
                                  studying, I'll talk to you        
                                   about it later.
(Y/BFF/N)
K!! See you