Chapter 12

•(y/n)'s POV•
(2 weeks later)
Ever since Peter told me he was Spiderman, I've been worried sick about him. I don't want him getting hurt. Or worse. Dying. I've had 5 nightmares about Peter dying so far, and every time I wake up screaming. My parents are away on business all the time, so I can scream without having to explain what's wrong. It's nice, but sometimes it gets a little lonely. Since Liz moved away, MJ, Ned and Peter are my only friends, and Peter and Ned are always busy with the "Stark internship" and MJ, being the captain, is usually at decathlon.

~Time Skip~

   Peter stumbled in my room, with blood on his hand.
"Peter what happened?!"
"Fight. Feel. Weak."
"Pete, I might have some bandages."
   I ran off to get them. When I came back, I saw where the blood was coming from. It was from his stomach. He was bleeding even more and I could see the color in his face draining.
"Peter. Stay with me. Please."
"I'm sorry (y/n). I."
"Peter." I said stroking his hair.
"Love."
"You."
"Peter no. Please stay."
The color completely drained from his face and his eyes glazed over.
"PETER." I screech. I didn't care who heard me. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Tears were dripping down my face as I started to whisper to my self.
"Stay with me. Cause your all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see. But darling. Stay. With. Me."
Tear started heavily flowing down my face as I clutched Peters body. "Goodbye. Peter."

Keep reading

Go down.

A little more

(A/N) Well I hope you liked the story. lol jk just scroll down a little more

I shot up shaking. My pillow was wet, probably from tears, when I looked around. No blood. No Peter. No bandages. Confused I grabbed my phone and called Peter.
"(y/n)?" I heard the groggy voice of Peter say.
I screamed right through the phone.
"YOU'RE ALIVE."
"Bloody hell, of course I'm alive. (y/n) are you all right?"
"Can you swing over?"
"Sigh Sure. I'll be over in 5."
He hung up and I smiled. Maybe it was just a dream.

  When Peter got here, I smiled bigger, seeing he was perfectly fine. As soon as he jumped through the window, I ran over and gave him a big hug.
"(y/n)?"
I back away, seeing he was confused.
"Sorry," i said, as i wiped away a tear. "I had a dream that you.." I stopped. I just couldn't bring myself to say it.
"I..."  Peter tried to get me to continue.
"Died."
"Oh (y/n)!" Peter hugged me tight.
"I've been having these dreams for a while, but never this bad." I started crying a bit. I felt Peter pull me closer and stroke my hair. After a few minutes, Peter spoke up.
"Are you tired (y/n)?" Peter asked? I suddenly realized how tired I was. I nodded my head.

Peter suddenly picked me up and carried me bridal style to my bed. He placed me down and put my blankets over me. He kissed the top of my head and started to leave. I grabbed his hand.
"Peter, stay with me."
His cheeks turned pink but he nodded anyway. He got under the blanket with me and I laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist.
"I love you Peter."
"I Love You too (y/n)."
That was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

(A/N) Did I scare you? I'm sorry. It's all fluff at the end though so. I made up for it. *shrug* Sorry. (NOT SORRY) Sorry. (But am I?)