Epilogue

(y/n)'s POV)
(8 years later) (their 25)
I woke up next to the love of my life, Peter. We've have a rough 9 years, but we've made it. He proposed 2 years ago,  after 7 years of dating, and that was the best day of my life.
  I now work full time as (y/d/j) and Peter works at a newspaper. He is still Spiderman, but only on emergency's.
  Tonight I have a surprise for Peter.

~Time Skip~

  I asked my boss if I could get off a bit yearly, and luckily he let me. I told him it was because today was Peter's birthday, which is true.
I went home and started wrapping presents, hiding the best one for last. I can't wait to show him.

~Time Skip Again~

"Honey, I'm home!" Peter said, laughing. He says that every day. I went over and kissed him on the cheek.
"Happy Birthday Peter!" I Said, grabbing his hand and taking him to the living room where I had everything set up.
  "Aww, (y/n) you didn't have to."
  "But I did." I said smirking.
He opened the gifts. A Spiderman teeshirt (of course), and a new camera.
"Aww, (y/n)! I've been needing a new one for years!" He said giving me a hug.
"Thanks for all the presents lovely." Peter said kissing me. I smiled, knowing the next present will make him the happiest he's ever been.
"Wait, Peter, there's two more."
  "(y/n), you didn't have to." He said as I handed him a small, rectangular box, and a large envelope.
  "Open the small box first."
  And so he did. He looked down and started screaming.
  "(y/n), your KIDDING!!" He said, crying.
  "Nope." I said smiling. He picked it up.
A positive pregnancy test.
"Open the envelope."
He did. He started crying harder.
"That's your little baby Peter." I said.
  "Our baby." Peter said. It was a sonogram. I was at 14 weeks and the baby bump was barely starting to show. He smiled and lifted up my shirt to talk to the baby.
"Hey, sweet heart. Don't be to rough on your mama. You're the best thing to happen to both of us." I smiled I knew he would be a great father.

Madison Elizabeth Parker
Born July 4th 2024, 12:34 PM
To (y/n) Parker and Peter Parker.

(A/N) there you go. That's it.Also go check out my friend bxcky-bxrnes especially if you like Thomas Brodie Sangster (aka Newt from the maze runner) See ya later lovely's! (P.S) the photo she gave him was a ultrasound photo just in case you didn't know)

edit-ah..this is weird. i wrote this look in 7th grade and i am now a junior who's famous on wattpad ahaha..thanks for 100k tho that's crazy!

i cant believe i wrote this book almost 3 years ago..dang.