Chapter 4

•Y/N's POV•
I couldn't sleep that night. How did Spiderman know my name? I mean, I've never talked to him before, have I? I just kept thinking and thinking, until I feel asleep.
~The next morning~
I woke up to my alarm and groaned. "I wish it was Friday!" I said out loud. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.
"I gotta fix this" I said mumbling to myself. I got ready for the day and put on my favorite Thursday outfit. My leggings, a maroon hoodie, a shirt underneath and gray sneakers.

I put on a bit of makeup and checked the time. 30 minuets till school started. I grabbed my skateboard, earbuds, an apple and walked out yelling "Bye mom!"
I skated to school while eating my apple while listening to (y/f/s). I wasn't paying attention and I ran right into a girl, I had never seen before.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I said
"It's fine I really don't care." She said
"Um, I'm (y/n), and you are"
"Michelle" She said, then got up and started reading a book.
"We'll see you around." I said.
She waved, not looking up and walked away. I saw I was almost at school so I just picked up my skateboard walked. There where no skateboard racks, so I walked inside to put my skateboard in my locker. As I was shutting it I heard the shriek of (y/bff/n).
"OMG (y/n)!!"
I rolled my eyes and walked over to her. We started walking to class when I saw Peter again. He was waking and laughing with Ned. He looked so cute with is brown curly hair, and dark brown ey-no wait was was I thinking. I'm never taking to him again. I looked away and kept walking to class with (y/bff/n)

•Peter's POV•
"BYE AUNT MAY" I yelled. I knew she was in there somewhere, probably sleeping in a bit. It's Aunt May's week off from work. I decided to walk, cause I don't trust myself driving. As was waking, I saw (y/n) sitting on the ground taking to Michell or Mj. I hope Mj doesn't say anything embarrassing to her. I saw (y/n) get up and walk towards the school, skateboard in hand. "She likes to skate" I muttered to myself. I kept waking when I heard a "Boo!" Behind me. "Hi Ned." I said.
"Aww I didn't scare you?"
"Oh Ahh!" I Fake screamed. Ned and I both laughed. As we were waking, I saw (y/n) waking with her best friend. I forget her name. I looked over and saw (y/n) staring at me. I caught her beautiful (y/c/e) then she looked away, blushing. But I just kept staring at her beautiful (y/h/l)  (y/h/c) and perfect well everything.
"Hello, Earth to Peter." Ned said. "Oh moved on to (y/n) I see."
"It's always been (y/n). I never really liked Liz. Sure she was pretty. But (y/n) is even prettier. Sure Liz was smart. But (y/n) is even smarter. (y/n) is the most perfect human being ever, Ned, I think I'm falling for her."
"Well no duh Peter, did you even hear what you just said. Why don't you talk to her?"
"She said she would never talk to me again." I said, sadly.
"Why"
*story telling time skip*
"So that's what happened."
"Oh man that sucks. Well we have 5 minuets before class starts so let's get a move on."
"I have first hour with (y/n). And second. And fourth. And sixth. I wish I had more."
"Oh Peter" Ned said shaking his head, as he walked away. "See you second hour."
But I wasn't listening. I could see (y/n) through the window of the class. She was taking to Mj again. I walked in and (y/n) looked my way. I felt my face go red and went to my seat, still probably red in the face.
*Bell ring*
"All right class" The teacher said. "Today you will be doing group projects about 'What was the most important thing that happened in the US history to make it the county it is today.' There is only one thing you can't use and that's the American Revolution." When he said that groans filled the class. That's the best one. Flash raised his hand "Do we get to pick our partners?" He said looking straight at (y/n). I felt jealousy fill my body. "No" the teacher said. Relief replaced the jealousy I felt. "I will pick your groups. In fact," he said pulling out a piece of paper, "I have them right here, they're all groups of 2. We have,
Flash and Jackson
Michelle and Rebecca
Carlson and Carlie
(y/n) and Peter"
My heart skipped a beat. I'm with (y/n)! I looked over at Flash. He was raging in anger. I turned around and smiled to myself. I'm with (y/n).

(A/N) Idk what to write here so HOWS YOUR DAY. God I sound stupid. Well bye.