Chapter 13

•(y/n)'s POV•
  ~5 months later later... later... later~
Peter and I were both yelling at each other. We have been fighting like this for the past week.
"I KNOW PETER BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE"
"WHO'S GONNA PROTECT THE CITY IF I STOP BEING SPIDERMAN?"
"WHO'S GONNA PROTECT THE CITY IF YOU DIE?" Peter stayed silent.  "ALSO, THE WHAT ABOUT THE POLICE? ISNT THIS THEIR JOB? WHERE ARE THEY IN ALL THIS? THEY CANT PUT ALL OF THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD ON A 16 YEAR OLD"
"THEY CAN BECAUSE THATS MY JOB. ITS MY JOB TO FIGHT THE CRIME WHEN THEY CANT."
"PETER I THINK WE SHOULD BREAK UP!" I shouted.
"WELL I THINK.. wait what."
"Peter, I think we should break up. I'm sorry. I just can't deal with all of the fighting." I went out of his apartment and shut the door.
  I hate the fights we've been having. It's like all we do is fight now. But, I have come to my decision. It will be best for both of us.
I stood up and started to walk away. Before I did I whispered into the door.
"I love you Peter."

•Peter's POV•
(y/n) walked out and shut the door. We've been having fights for the past week and I hate it. Now we're over. I lost the most beautiful, amazing person in the world over me being stupid Spiderman. I sat down and put my back against the door. I was so mad at myself.
I felt like it was all my fault for fighting with (y/n). I should I have just agreed with her and we could sit on the couch and watch Star Wars and be a happy couple.
But I guess that's gone now.
I stood up and leaned against the door. I heard a soft
"I love you Peter." Before I heard footsteps. I didn't know (y/n) was still there. If only I knew I could have grabbed her, apologized and kissed her beautiful face.
I opened the door, only to see the elevator door closing. I realized I should give her some space, do that's what I did.
I sat on the couch and turned on Star Wars, but it just wasn't the same.
Not without (y/n) laughing and the worst times, guessing the lines and celebrating when she was correct, and fake pouting when she was wrong. I missed when we would cuddle and I could kiss her forehead and tell her how beautiful she is.
I'll never get to do that again.

~4 hours later~

I woke up to the sound of a door opening. I looked up and saw Aunt May. I guess I fell asleep. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. Almost 10:30.
"Peter?" I heard Aunt May.
I turned around and went over to her, crying.
"Oh Peter what happened."
"(y/n) and I.. broke up."

(A/N) lol big time jump. I'm sorry. But keep reading the book. trust me ;)