Chapter 1

So I'm gonna put my own little twist on the sports festival. Hope you don't mind! Bakugou is taller than Todoroki in this story >.> Don't Kill Me! Bit of OOC Todoroki, but not too much.

It was the final battle with Bakugou vs Todoroki. The match both the fired up blonde and emotionless tricolored male had been waiting for. Katsuki was revealed to the audience as he stepped out of the tunnel and onto the battleground, Shouto doing the same. The crowd cheers and shouts for their representative, waving their arms and fisting the air. Their classmates were no different, chanting their classmates on and to do their best, Midoriya being the loudest of course.

"I hope you're ready icy hot! I'm not fucking backing down now! Give me your fire!" With that, the match began. The two clashing with force, Bakugou exploiting Todoroki's weakness and vice versa. Finally, Shouto sets his flames high, due to his encouragement from Midoriya, and Katsuki takes flight, using his quirk to propel him through the air, turning the blonde into a literal human missile. His crazed crimson eyes locked onto Todoroki's left side, the fire rising but not as full of power as he went against Midoriya.

"Stupid Icy-Hot! I said use your power!" With one last huge explosion, Bakugou fires off his atomic blast, breaking Todoroki's ice in the process. As he let off his final move, the Alpha sees Todoroki immediately submit, shielding himself with ice to protect himself from some of the blow. Bakugou rises as quick as he was on the ground, trying to see his damage through the dusty fog that surrounded the arena. Suddenly, he's hit with distress signals, his Alpha instinctively looking for the distressed figure much to Bakugou's protest.

As the fog cleared, there laid Todoroki, over the ice and out of bounce.

"Todoroki is..out of bounce! Bakugou is the winner!" The crowd cheers but his mind goes blank. This scent, these pheromones, his submission...just what the hell was this bastard?

No way.

"Hey! You bastard!" He grabs his unconscious  classmate by the front of his uniform, shaking him hysterically. " Wake up you bastard! Are you what I fucking think you are icy-hot! Wake up!" A calming aura surrounded Bakugou, a purple mist filling his scenes as his conscious began to fade and eventually fell beside Todoroki.

Hours after the awards ceremony, students were given a break over the weekend to rest up, and because everyone had done well, they had the rest of the day off. Bakugou, still salty of his winning stashed the metal into his bag and headed for the nurse.

'Stupid Deku had taken daddy issues to the nurse to treat some wounds from the blast I'd giving him. Tch, I should be patched up too since stupid icy hot nearly gave me frostbite!' He barked within his mind. As he approached the door, he read the sign that said;

" Out for lunch! Be back in 20!"

Without a second thought, he slammed the door open and laid himself on a bed, waiting for recovery girl to return. He grumbled and had closed his eyes for a while, enjoying the silence that hung over the room. Although a thought was picking at his mind and it wouldn't leave.

'Why did that stupid Beta submit? Acting like some fuckin' petty omega! He even looked away from me! Was he makin' fun of me?!?' His quirk activates and sets off a couple of mini explosions, disturbing the unknown person in the curtain next to him.

"Would you mind cutting that out? You're disturbing the nice silence."

"The fuck you say you useless beta!" His Alpha roars, a low growl erupting within his throat. Although it stops as he hears a whimper come from next to him.