Chapter 3

So Todoroki's height is just a few inches shorter than Midoriya. Not that Todoroki became shorter, but Bakugou and Midoriya grew taller! Yeah I know it's weird but just roll with it please! xD

The rush of Todoroki's reveal had finally died down. The stares were only for a short time, the perverts faded and worked themselves on the other less guarded omegas, and the annoying comments now stayed under the table. Class resumed as usual, a sneezing Bakugou cursing the rain from the other day as it had made him stuffy and less productive, but it also made him less of the explosion king he usually was; had been more quiet, but slightly more aggravated in a sense that he would grumble, but not shout.

A long final bell had rung signaling it was time for the weekend. Class 1-A babbled their plans, but after a while came to the conclusion of meeting at the mall later tonight at seven. Most had saved a bit of money so they thought it'd be a good time as any to spend it, as winter was finally coming to an end and summer was around the corner. Sales on the bathing suits were about to go up if they'd wait any longer, so tonight was a date!

"Are you alright Bakugou?" Todoroki asks as he approaches the Alpha, who swings his black bag over his shoulder.

"I'm just fine icy-!" A sneeze interrupts his supposed insult, and one more just for good luck. A small smirk cracks itself onto Todoroki's lips, a chuckle too that only pushes the blonde further.

"Shut up! I said I'm just fine! I'm not even going to that stupid get together anyways! Why would I wanna hang with you side characters?" Class 1-A rolled their eyes, going about their conversations and started to leave the room. The Alpha huffs, a bit displeased that no one picked a fight or even said a stupid comment, usually knowing Kirishima and his loud, 'Manly' mouth.

Bakugou turned his head away from Todoroki and moved toward the large door, the omega already starting to follow him was suddenly yanked back by a firm grip around his wrist, causing the omega to turn back toward Midoriya abruptly, inhaling sharply. Bakugou whipped himself around after hearing the omega's gasp and growled at the contact of Deku and Icy-Hot. Midoriya instinctively let go of the omega and took a step back. His childhood friend's eyes widen and scoffed, shaking his head and waking out. What exactly was their relationship? It confused the hell out of Midoriya and was driving him crazy. They both watched he Alpha leave, stunned by his actions but left it be. It was better not to provoke the Alpha any further or ask stupid questions, so the two stood in the room now alone with each other.

"Sorry about that Todoroki, I didn't think I'd pull back so hard! But I've actually been meaning to ask you a question." The alpha glance down at Todoroki but then looked away, twiddling his thumbs. But before he spoke, he finally came back to looking into the omega's eyes.

"What is your relationship with Kacchan? Is he courting you?" The omega was confused and blinked, taken back by the sudden question.

"Pardon?"

"I mean I've been seeing you and Bakugou together a lot recently and I'm just curious! I don't mean to sound weird or anything and I've also seen how you guys touch each other and your interactions are more than usual! Plus Bakugou usually doesn't care about anybody and it really really seems like he cares about you a lot and-" the omega silenced him with a chuckle, shaking his head softly.

"No no no, I'm not being courted or what not, just happened to be in same places and weird positions at the same time. You're funny Midoriya, quite the conclusionist you are with these things." He gave another stifled laugh, his eyes closed due to his raised cheeked smile. Midoriya mirrored the expression, joining in the laughter as well.

"So are you going to the mall later? Or do I gotta drag you there?" Midoriya's radiant smile was hard to resist so of course Todoroki nodded his head, a small smile playing on his lips.